Not sure if I'm pregnant

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 16th, 2011, 10:03 PM
Me and my fiance, stupidly, had sex using the pull out method. He pulled out way before he came but I know there's still a chance. We already have a 3 month old son together. I'm on the pill right now. We had sex during the first week after my period. Now I'm on the third week. I've been having cramping and I've been extremely moody. But I've been having a lot of cervical mucus which I didn't experience when I was pregnant with my son. I feel like I'm ovulating now though. Like I have pain in near my ovaries and a lot of mucus. Do you think I'm not pregnant? I'm hoping I'm not.
June 17th, 2011, 02:43 AM
Rammas08's Avatar Samantha =)
sounds like ovulation. have you tested? That's the only way to know for sure.
June 17th, 2011, 04:51 AM
KimberlyAnn327's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you are taking your pill regularly, you should be fine, even if your fiance doesn't pull out. The pill is extremely effective.

June 17th, 2011, 01:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KimberlyAnn327 View Post
If you are taking your pill regularly, you should be fine, even if your fiance doesn't pull out. The pill is extremely effective.
It's only the mini pill. Idk if that'd make a difference. I still have a week before my period is due so I won't test until then because it'd be a waste of money. But I just can't shake the thought of being pregnant.
June 17th, 2011, 04:05 PM
jensma's Avatar Katie: mommy to Ty & Em
i really doubt your pregnant...but i'd test just to ease your mind!

Have Faith, Expect Miracles

SHHHH!! Don't mention Pregnancy on FB please!!
June 17th, 2011, 05:50 PM
WhoaMomma!'s Avatar Danielle
Did you know that pull n pray is 96% effective when used correctly (and it sounds like he did)? Add that to the 97% effectiveness of your bcp and there's like no chance you're pregnant. I wouldn't even waste the money on a test. You're not preggo and probably not ovulating. CM can be caused by LOTS of things. Don't sweat it. AF will be here in a week

My daughter is perfect, but her birth was not. If you or someone you love is struggling to cope with a traumatic childbirth experience, please visit http://www.solaceformothers.org/
June 17th, 2011, 07:54 PM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I wouldn't stress over it, hon. If your taking your pill correctly and using pull and pray, then it's very unlikely that you are pregnant. Maybe you could try using condoms instead of pull and pray if you don't trust that method. I bet you will be seeing AF soon!!

=May '05 and '11

June 19th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Veteran
i highly doubt your pregnant hun, Its like 1 in a billion chance, test to ease your mind so you dont "create symptoms "

Tags
confused , pregnant? , scared

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search