12 Days Late...AIP?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 28th, 2011, 11:55 PM
Hey ladies. As of Friday, I am 12 days late for my period. My LMP was June 17th-23rd. I live with my boyfriend of 6 1/2 years and we have sex on a daily basis without protection ( I know the risks, obviously). My periods are always regular and Ive never been late more than a day.

I have taken about 6 HPT from the Dollar Store and one Clear Blue Digital and they were all NEGATIVE. As far as changes, I am having mild cramps, like my period wants to start, but nothing at all. Also, Im having backaches and I am considerably more tired as of lately.

If I hit the 2 week mark and I still havent started, I will most likely make an appointment with the local clinic or PP because I dont have Health Insurance right now. Do you ladies have any advice or similar experiences?

Thanks!
July 29th, 2011, 06:16 AM
queenofthecastle's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'd say that you need to go to the dr and ask for a beta draw. How long has it been since you took the last HPT??

=May '05 and '11

July 29th, 2011, 06:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
The other thing I've read on here alot is ditch the blue dye tests and take an First Response Early Result pink test. Good luck!

Mommy Pam to 8 other blessings ages 16 to newborn! 5 boys and 3 girls.
For the multiples forum: I have identical twin boys who are 3.
July 29th, 2011, 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by outnumberedX3 View Post
I'd say that you need to go to the dr and ask for a beta draw. How long has it been since you took the last HPT??

The last HPT was a Clear Blue Digital and I took that this morning. It took longer to respond this time, about 2 minutes, but it was still BFN.
July 29th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I JUST went through the same thing. I do have PCOS, but my cycle has been regular for months. I took like 20 hpt and all negative. FINALLY on the 12th day AF started.

Thank you Vicki for my wonderful siggy.

July 29th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yrlilangel View Post
I JUST went through the same thing. I do have PCOS, but my cycle has been regular for months. I took like 20 hpt and all negative. FINALLY on the 12th day AF started.
I havent been diagnosed with PCOS but I have cysts; theyve never had any real impact on me except for the occasional pain when Im ovulating or sometimes during sex.

Tags
late , negative , period , pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search