Pregnancy Symptoms Could I be Pregnant?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 17th, 2011, 09:28 AM
Not sure when to expect my period because last cycle it was an abnormal period. so im unsure if i am late.
Last month i had a irregular cycle so im not sure when to test? and dont wanna waste tests and get a fasle result.
can you tell me if these symptoms could mean i am pregnant??

I am Having Lower Back Pain, Urinating Allot More, Nauseous 3 different times, and i had lower cramping that lasted 1 minute and went away. I'm Having Gas Sometimes, whitish discharge, constipation, and tired allot more.

please give me thoughts if i could be possibly pregnant?

I am having nausease but not allot and its rare. I heard thats pretty much like morning sickness and you can get it anytime of the day.

This morning i had a stomache could that be considered as morning sickness??
August 17th, 2011, 11:09 AM
MosaicWife's Avatar Missa
Can you give us more information? What was the date of your last period? How was it abnormal? How long are your cycles? Do you know when you ovulated? The only way to know if you're pregnant is to take a test.
August 17th, 2011, 11:16 AM
hoping and waiting's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, I'd say symptoms sound similar to what I have experienced with both my pregnancies. Good luck!
August 17th, 2011, 12:06 PM
Caydence's Avatar Veteran
I'll say if you've had unprotected sex, you could very well be pregnant. You can buy really cheap pregnancy tests at the dollar store. If you don't want to spend a small fortune, grab a couple from the dollar store. If you are pregnant and having symptoms already, I would think you should get at least a faint positive on a test.
Caydence & Chantry Expecting #1 & 2 with 4 angels
August 17th, 2011, 04:06 PM
I had no period in JUNE at all. July was Spotty then stopped for 2 days then came back light and lasted longer then my normal cycle of 4 days. it lasted 7 days.

yes i have had unprotected sex several times i am trying to conceive. i took a pregnancy test today at 130pm and it was negative? but i am unsure if the period is late or missed.

im not sure how to tell if i ovulate.

my last cyle was only 1 day late and i was spotting from JULY 5th to the 8th.
JULY 9TH TO JULY 10TH... NOTHING.!!

JULY 11TH spotty
July 12th to the July 14th bloody

July 15th - the 21st light.!!

Jully 22 my period was gone.
August 17th, 2011, 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoping and waiting View Post
Yeah, I'd say symptoms sound similar to what I have experienced with both my pregnancies. Good luck!
Should I wait til end of the month to test to make sure i miss my period?

i was considering going for a blood test but dont wanna get my hopes up/
August 21st, 2011, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MosaicWife View Post
Can you give us more information? What was the date of your last period? How was it abnormal? How long are your cycles? Do you know when you ovulated? The only way to know if you're pregnant is to take a test.

I am now light pink spotting only when i wipe and i seen skin shedding in toilet???? im scared is this my cycle comming or could it be implantation bleeding
August 21st, 2011, 04:52 PM
aarafko's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
It sounds like AF. Mother Nature made it a little more difficult to tell if its a pg symptom or just PMS/AF. Rhe shedding of lining to me sounds like AF. How long have you been trying? Have you recently come off birth control? That could whack out your hormones and AF.

May 2013 February 2014 July 2014

August 21st, 2011, 06:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarafko View Post
It sounds like AF. Mother Nature made it a little more difficult to tell if its a pg symptom or just PMS/AF. Rhe shedding of lining to me sounds like AF. How long have you been trying? Have you recently come off birth control? That could whack out your hormones and AF.
I had the depo shot back in 2008 took it 1 time and then stopped, so its been long enough, i been trying to conceive for awhile and been having no luck.
August 21st, 2011, 06:41 PM
Veteran
New here-
have you ever considered temping and charting to better understand your cycles?
Too hard, just by symptoms, to tell if someone is pregnant. They can be the same symptoms of other stuff, too.
Good luck!
August 21st, 2011, 06:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayla View Post
New here-
have you ever considered temping and charting to better understand your cycles?
Too hard, just by symptoms, to tell if someone is pregnant. They can be the same symptoms of other stuff, too.
Good luck!
How do i do the temperture and charting? is there a website to better understand it. because i am new to all this stuff.
August 21st, 2011, 07:06 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by pebblesx99 View Post
How do i do the temperture and charting? is there a website to better understand it. because i am new to all this stuff.
I tried to post a link to the website you need to use, and I can't because I need 10 posts to link...... um.. go to... fertiliyfriend . com (minus the spaces). go there and sign up. That's where you can chart. You need to get a basal thermometer- you can find them in a drugstore, typically near pregnancy tests. There's probably a FAQ section on fertility friend to help you. Basically, you take your temperature using the thermometer every morning before you get out of bed (and same time every morning). Then, mark the temp. online onto your chart. Do this daily. It will help pinpoint when you ovulate, so you can better plan your cycles and when to have sex.

If you don't want to do all that, you can start off by using ovulation predictor kits.. that will tell you 1-2 days before you ovulate, so you can better know your cycles.

Tags
pregnancy , symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search