The 2ww...Ugh!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 4th, 2011, 01:11 PM
ericswife11's Avatar twin girls coming soon!
Ok well this could be me getting worked up but...1. I am out of control nauseas 2. hot flashes 3. very very hormonal, angst, weepy, grumpy, happy lol its a cycle 4. i always sleep on my stomach ALWAYS! last night and the night before I just couldn't it was felt very awkward and not comfy (IDK if that could be a sign but who knows) anyway DH says he feels with all his heart I am PG could be wishful thinking on both of our parts. I am now 4 or 5 DPO I am planning on testing again on Friday or Sat when DH gets home from work (He's working out of town at least for the next month but will be home on weekends) Ugh! So I get to deal with this on my own plus chasing my one year old around. But you know thats life. Anyway AF is due next wednesday the 14th. Hopefully I will get a BFP. anyone else having symptoms? How long do you wait to test?
September 4th, 2011, 05:01 PM
myfav5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck! I hope you get your bfp!

I have a few *symptoms*, but I have been really crampy so I worry that I am out. Hopefully not! Everything smells!! And I mean everything! So I have been hoping that is a good sign.

September 4th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Veteran
Ericswife11...You know DH works away a lot too, but even if they were home and we were doing all this venting on them they woul think we are nuts!!! LOL....You have some promising symptoms and I am praying for you!
MyFav5- I hope you get your BFP!

*** A Super Thank You to Jaidynsmum For My VERY FIRST SIGGY***
September 4th, 2011, 07:35 PM
ericswife11's Avatar twin girls coming soon!
Ha I know DH keeps telling me its going to be ok and just try not to worry about it but I don't think that they can completely understand. I just want it so bad and I'm afraid I'm setting myself up for heart break by really feeling that I'm pregnant. yes I know there's always next month but wouldnt it be wonderful if we could all have our BFPs?
September 4th, 2011, 07:58 PM
myfav5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Gotta love DH and trying to talk to him about symptoms!! Mine is so clueless, lol!!

Good luck girls, hope we get to be in the May DDC!!

September 5th, 2011, 08:26 AM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Add me to the DH working a ton! He's not away alot, but he works super long hours during the week, and is regularly home well after I've fallen asleep. It makes it even harder to talk to him about all this since we're actually NTNP, not TTC. THat also makes the timing hard each month. If we were TTC, I could tell him to try to take a break and come home those few days around O, but as it stands, we just have to when we can...*sigh* Our timing was good this month, but not great, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I have been cramping since yesterday on and off, way too early for AF cramps, so I'm a little hopeful. I hope you all get your BFPs soon!!!

Tags
2ww , 4 dpo , ovulation , pregnancy , testing

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search