What are you doing different this cycle??

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 29th, 2011, 11:51 AM
cavewoman's Avatar our miracle is here!! <3
Compared to others TTC.. whats new this round?

ask me about doTERRA essential oils!

September 29th, 2011, 12:06 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
Nothing. I'm thinking I might try those soft cups, but that's it. DH would freak out on me if I tried anything else. He still thinks we're only NTNP. lol

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

September 29th, 2011, 12:19 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
I'm going to actually temp this month. LOL! Also we'll be using our OvaCue to pinpoint ovulation. Other than that, same ole' routine!

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
September 29th, 2011, 01:10 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Pretty much the same routine although I'm adding CoQ10 to my long list of supplements and I'm making DH take a bunch of stuff now too.

September 29th, 2011, 01:20 PM
♥Ashley♥'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I have two open/clear tubes for the first time in years, my endo is completely gone as of right now, and a uterine septum was removed...so pretty much got a fertility makeover Very hopeful!
Cycle #1-9 - All Natural....5BFN's, 4BFP's (all ended in miscarriage)
Cycle #10-11 - Met with first RE, diagnosed with heterzygeous MTHFR mutation & slightly low SA on all counts. -BFN, Cycle #12 - First IUI+Trigger - BFN, Cycle #13 - BFN
Cycle #14-15 - Met with new RE, diagnosed with a blocked right tube that previous RE completely overlooked or didnt care to mention. Soy (120mg) - BFN
Cycle #16 - Clomid (100mg) - BFN, Cycle #17 - Clomid (100mg)+Trigger+IUI - BFN
Cycle #18 - Acupuncture+Clomid (100mg) - BFN
Cycle #19-27 - 2 Soy (160mg) cycles, the rest all natural also 30lbs lost!! - BFN's
Cycle #28 - New RE is GREAT! Put on bcp 7/6/11, Lap surgery 8/1/11- Tubal cyst (5cm) found and removed, Uterine Septum removed, and Stage II-III endo removed. Cycle #29 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle #30 - All Natural - BFN, Cycle#31 - All Natural - BFN, DONE TTC FOR NOW

September 29th, 2011, 01:53 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by ♥Ashley♥ View Post
I have two open/clear tubes for the first time in years, my endo is completely gone as of right now, and a uterine septum was removed...so pretty much got a fertility makeover Very hopeful!
GL!!

September 30th, 2011, 09:03 AM
TTC # 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne78 View Post
Pretty much the same routine although I'm adding CoQ10 to my long list of supplements and I'm making DH take a bunch of stuff now too.
I am just curious what CoQ10 is? what other supplements are you taking? I have a home remedies book and for infertility it says for men with low sperm count to take Vit E, does any one have more information on that. Thank you

Thank you Leanne78 for my beautiful siggy!
September 30th, 2011, 10:14 AM
strvnwritr's Avatar TTC #3 Since 2010
New this month, I have added an arsenal of supplements to my TTC efforts and my doctor is going to put me on progesterone at the first sign of a positive test. Unfortunately, DH is out of town on business so it's unlikely it'll happen this month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajones24 View Post
I am just curious what CoQ10 is? what other supplements are you taking? I have a home remedies book and for infertility it says for men with low sperm count to take Vit E, does any one have more information on that. Thank you
CoQ10 is Co-Enzyme Q 10. I honestly don't remember what it's for because I'm taking several supplements now and can't remember which one does what...lol. Before starting them, though, I researched lots and lots and chose the ones that seemed to make the most sense for my particular situation. I am taking a prenatal vitamin, CoQ10, baby aspirin, Royal Jelly/bee pollen, fish oil, B6, B Complex, and wheatgrass. My hubby is taking Maca Root.

As for the Vitamin E thing, I have read that it is VERY good for fertility (male and female) but that the problem lies in getting it without added soy because the soy has the opposite effect.

~ Thank you Alethia for my beautiful siggy!~
Married to Michael since 6/17/05, DS James 3/14/06 and DD Maya 6/2/08
8/31/07 ~ 7/19/11 ~ 9/20/11 ~ 1/24/13

Last edited by strvnwritr; September 30th, 2011 at 12:22 PM.
September 30th, 2011, 10:26 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajones24 View Post
I've read that CoQ10 is thought to help improve the quality of your eggs. It can interact with certain prescription medications though, so you should check into that before thinking about taking it. Here's a little info on it: Coenzyme Q10 And Fertility | LIVESTRONG.COM

Right now, I'm taking:

Calcium & VD - per my doctor
Iron - per my doctor (I have low levels)
VC - to help absorb the iron
B6 - 100 mg for my luteal phase (it really has worked)
BComplex
Folic Acid
Prenatal & DHA
Red Raspberry Leaf Capsules
Flax Seed Oil
CoQ10 - 100 mg
Baby Aspirin

I've thought about adding Maca and Royal Jelly to the mix, but I haven't yet.

Last edited by Leanne78; September 30th, 2011 at 02:51 PM.
September 30th, 2011, 01:24 PM
TTC # 5
Thank you for thw information, I really need to look into some supplments. I am really not doing a whole lot.

Thank you Leanne78 for my beautiful siggy!
September 30th, 2011, 03:53 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Wow that sounded like my medicine cabinet last year but I'm done with all that n my approach is weight loss n no stressing!

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

September 30th, 2011, 04:03 PM
strvnwritr's Avatar TTC #3 Since 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by swtneka View Post
Wow that sounded like my medicine cabinet last year but I'm done with all that n my approach is weight loss n no stressing!
I'm working on that, too. Years ago I lost a lot of weight which regulated my cycle for the first time. Now, although my cycle is regular, I need to lose weight and I figure it certainly can't hurt my TTC efforts and it might just help

~ Thank you Alethia for my beautiful siggy!~
Married to Michael since 6/17/05, DS James 3/14/06 and DD Maya 6/2/08
8/31/07 ~ 7/19/11 ~ 9/20/11 ~ 1/24/13

Tags
cycle , remedies , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search