Happy Friday! Weekend Plans Anyone??

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 7th, 2011, 11:12 AM
cavewoman's Avatar our miracle is here!! <3
Anyone have anything fun planned for the weekend??

Nothing here! I feel like I've caught a cold so just lots of rest and unfortunately lots of homework due Sunday boooo this is what I get for procrastinating!

ask me about doTERRA essential oils!

October 7th, 2011, 11:22 AM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
I actually have nothing planned and I am OK with that

October 7th, 2011, 11:32 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Nothing planned that I know of. Jesse may have to work, in which case I'm going to veg out on the couch and watch cooking shows. LOL.

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
October 7th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
We're big sports fans, especially baseball, and particularly the Phillies. So we'll be watching baseball tonight and hopefully Sunday (if they win tonight, they advance). And we'll be watching football all day Sunday, too. Other than that, we have nothing planned.

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
October 7th, 2011, 11:51 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
I will be sleeping in for the first weekend in over a month. I plan on having a romantic dinner tonight with DH, where I will get sloshed then molest him and wake up hunger over around 10AM. lol Oh and Sunday I have to take my 5 hour class for my license.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

October 7th, 2011, 11:55 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.A.T View Post
I plan on having a romantic dinner tonight with DH, where I will get sloshed then molest him

Thanks, *Kiliki*, for the perfect siggy!

Click here to read Jack's baby journal.
October 7th, 2011, 12:19 PM
I'm gearing up to O this weekend so I need his soldiers to do their business. lol

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)

October 7th, 2011, 03:26 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by K.A.T View Post
I'm gearing up to O this weekend so I need his soldiers to do their business. lol
You are lucky, we're on the same CD and I'm not even gearing up to O yet. BOO!

I hope you catch that egg!!!!

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
October 7th, 2011, 03:36 PM
SabrinaH's Avatar Pregnant with #1!
I wish we had nothing planned!

Tonight we're watching X-Men 3, tomorrow we're running errands (we have absolutely no food in our house), then DH is having friends over for UFC and I'm supposed to go to my boss' to watch a movie with another friend, but she sounds like she is coming down with the flu so that might fall through - fine by me. The Sunday we're watching the Pats game and afterwards we have a Baby Open House to attend. Whew! I just want to sleep. I've been sleeping like the dead lately.

October 7th, 2011, 03:59 PM
RunningMommyTo5's Avatar Marathoning Mom to 4!
Hmmm...nothing too much actually planned. Oldest Ds has football practice tomorrow morning, then middle DS has an afternoon bday party for a friend. We're huge college football fans, so we'll be watching some games tomorrow (in particular Bama's game...Roll Tide). Church and naps are on the menu for Sunday...
*~*~ Katie; Mommy to 3 fun-loving boys, one sweet little baby girl, and #5 on the way! *~*~

October 7th, 2011, 04:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.hun View Post
You are lucky, we're on the same CD and I'm not even gearing up to O yet. BOO!

I hope you catch that egg!!!!
Double BOO! I tend to O early, usually around CD12. I like and hate it at the same time. I like that my waiting to O goes fast, but hate how long my tww is and feels. It's almost always 14 days, with the shortest one being 10 and longest being 15.

Liz (36) Kev (35)

October 7th, 2011, 04:04 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Originally I was set to O this weekend, but things geared up earlier and I got that out of the way, so now I can take it easy this weekend. We do have a wedding to go to tomorrow and now that I am officially in the 2 WW, that reception is probably going to be pretty boring for me! Guess I will be the designated driver.

October 7th, 2011, 10:35 PM
OutlawQueen's Avatar Zom nom noms
Send a message via AIM to OutlawQueen
I'm busy with work this weekend. I'm an assistant event coordinator and we have two weddings this weekend, which means lots of work.

Little info about me: I'm Amy, 24 years old. I'm in a long-term relationship with Marshall who is 26 years old. We're proud parents to furbabies Olive and Freddie. I live Oxnard, CA. I play video games all the time. I just learned to crochet. I read like crazy. Recently, I've taken up photography strictly as a hobby. I like taking pictures. I'm polytheistic. I've been on JustMommies for four or five years (I lurked for a long time). I love all you ladies so very much!

Tags
friday , gtky , off topic , plans , weekend

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search