Manic Mondays!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2011, 07:21 AM
cavewoman's Avatar #2 due in June!
What's your typical Monday schedule like??

Ours usually consists of me having to spring out of bed with DH to help get him out the door on time.. lol I'm running around getting his stuff together for the day as he shaves and dresses because we apparently don't believe in doing it all the night before. Then it consists of me yelling at him that hes gonna be late if he doesn't get his butt out the door. Then, he's magically ready on time or within a few minutes at least and he's out the door Small bite to eat and back to bed for me!

October 10th, 2011, 07:48 AM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
My normal Monday is me working then going home cooking and finishing off an assignment for school the next night.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

October 10th, 2011, 09:33 AM
lilemma86's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have pilates at 7 a.m but have to get up at 6a.m so get ready and get there. Then come home: Here is my monday mornings:
6a.m- get up and put on pilates clothes and leave
8:30 a.m. arrive home change into barn clothes
go to barn and feed horses and turn out
clean stalls with fresh water and hay
feed cow
home to shower and change again
feed dogs
feed cat (who has been stalking me)
uncover bird and let her hang out while I feed myself!
usually takes about a hour and half from the time i get home from pilates
then off to work

my mornings are usually very comical
** all the while i am doing all this my dh sleeps until about 8:30 and then he gets up and out the door**
October 10th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Mom2JDub's Avatar (formerly junie22)
DH wakes up at 4am, so most days I groggily roll over, as he gets out of bed and tries his hardest to be quiet as he gets ready for work. I usually fall back asleep pretty easily.

My alarm goes off at 6am, and then I'm up to shower and get ready for work. I eat breakfast at home and head out the door by 7:30 or 8am.

I start work at 8:30 (sometimes sooner... just depending on how fast I get around), and my Mondays are usually pretty unpredictable. I might have meetings scattered throughout the day and other times not. Fortunately, today is pretty quiet, so I'm logged onto JM for a bit.

I leave here at 5:00 and often find myself doing some errand (picking up dry cleaning, stopping at the market, dashing to the ATM, etc.). As soon as I get home, I change into running clothes and go out for a few miles.

Then it's a quick shower, make a bite to eat, and veg out in front of the television until it's time for bed.

Wow, I lead an exciting life!

October 10th, 2011, 11:04 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
DH gets up at 5:30 am to get ready for work. I take my temperature, use my OvaCue monitor to record saliva ph and then I go back to bed. He usually wakes me back up at 6 or so before he heads to work to tell me he's leaving and then I again go back to sleep. I'm usually out until 8 am but lately it's been 9 am. I then get up, get coffee and login to do school work on my computer. I take a shower after that and then start cleaning the house. DH usually comes home for lunch so he'll text me as he's leaving so I can start putting something together for him. Once he goes back to work I clean up some more and then hop on JM. LOL

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12

Tags
gtky , monday , morning , routine

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search