Im 12DPO! here's my VERY Detailed symptoms list (by DPO) What do you think? PIC ADDED

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 8th, 2011, 11:19 AM
that_girl's Avatar Veteran
-2DPO: Slight pain on left side. Possible pre-O pain.
1DPO: Nothing
2DPO: Lots of creamy CM. I suspect a very mild yeast infection because it was somewhat itchy. Sore dry throat.
3DPO: Same as 2DPO
4DPO: Still lots of creamy CM (way more that normal for me) but much less itchy. Really dry mouth.
5DPO: Exhausted!! Still lots of creamy CM. Mild nausea and shaky but possibly from too much Halloween candy and not enough real food.
6DPO: Slept thru my alarm (I have never done that). Exhausted again today and literally falling asleep at my desk. Still lots of creamy CM (again, this is not normal for me). Feels like I have a dry head cold and I still have a very dry mouth.
7DPO: Sore nipples (WTH?!?). Sore lower back and hips but not muscle sore; sore like sensitive skin sore. really constipated. Mild AF like cramps in the evening.
8DPO: Sore nipples. Still lots of creamy CM and very constipated.
9DPO: Sore nipples again today. Still very constipated (like 1 BM every 1 1/2 to 2 days). My chin is breaking out. POAS with FRER and BFN.
10DPO: Still constipated. Still have sore nipples (not sore bbs, just nipples). Whats new today is my CM has gone from creamy to watery, but there is still a lot of it and I am having random dizzy spells.
11DPO: Woke up felling "funny". Absolutely no appetite all day. By some small miracle I managed to get a few crackers and a plate of french fries down. Slight nausea, just enough to make food seem repulsive. Still very constipated. Dizzy spells while sitting on the sofa watching tv. Still have sore nipples. Watery CM. Totally passed out around 6pm while sitting on the sofa watching tv and only woke up because DH came into the room and started making noise. Slight AF like cramps again in the evening.
12DPO: Woke up with a big zit right between my eyes. Still have sore nipples and watery CM. Mild dull aching/cramping, but I cant tell if it feels like AF or if its just from my terrible case of constipation. Slight nausea. Tummy ache. I literally shudder at the thought of putting anything other than liquids down my throat. Cried on my way to work this morning for no reason (WTH is wrong with me?!?) Still feel like I have a mild cold or allergies.
13DPO: Still have sore nipples and watery CM. Slightly less constipated today. Un-AF like pains (more like pinching/pulling/straining). Had some AF like cramps in the evening. Got a massive headache that lasted all night and had some nausea while I was trying to get to sleep, but that could have been a symptom of my headache.
14DPO: AF is due tomorrow! No signs of her being on her way. I usually spot for a few days prior to her arrival and I have had NO spotting at all. Broke down and tested with FRER this morning and BFN! On my way to the dollar store to get some cheaper tests because Im tired of wasting money on BFNs. Still have sore nipples and I seem to have a slight increase in CM. BBs starting to get really sore. My massive headache from last night carried over to this morning. Still having some mild nausea but my appetite is healthy. Feels like I did 100 crunches and I haven't done any. Had some very quick faint pinkish CM after BD with DH and its the first color Ive seen since last AF.
15DPO: AF is due today but has not shown up. No cramps. No spotting. Nothing. BBs definitely sore all over. Blue veins all over. DH says they are firmer and bigger (although that could be his wishful thinking). Still having dizzy spells. Major PM nausea. Almost threw up several times. Sore lower back. Woke up feeling dehydrated and under the weather. I think I'll test with one of my dollar store cheapies tomorrow morning.
16DPO: Tested with dollar tree HPT with fmu and looks BFN! Still having dizzy spells. BBs still super sore and veiny all over. CM is still watery and leaking onto my unders. I keep thinking its AF, but it's just clear CM. Posted a picture several posts down of my depressing/confusing HPTs. Still no AF though!
17DPO: Super sore veiny fuller BBs. Mild all day nausea like seasickness. Very light brown spotting started at 1:30 pm and carried on all day. Vey mild AF like cramps (I was sure she was coming any minute). Negative Dollar Tree HPT.

Well there you have it. What do you think? My FF calendar says AF is due Friday (in 3 days). I usually get light but constant brown spotting 3-5 days leading up to AF every month, but not this month. I will update my OP with any news. Fingers Crossed!!

Last edited by that_girl; November 14th, 2011 at 10:35 AM.
November 8th, 2011, 12:29 PM
strvnwritr's Avatar TTC #3 Since 2010
Your symptoms sound promising. I say take a test!

~ Thank you Mrs.Black2006 for my beautiful siggy!~
8/31/07 ~ 7/19/11 ~ 9/20/11 ~ 1/24/13
Adoption Fundraising: http://www.adoptionfundraisingparties.com
November 8th, 2011, 12:40 PM
kristiemarie518's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Only way to know is a test! PG and AF symptoms are stupidly alike. Test woman!!

November 8th, 2011, 06:12 PM
jmichelle77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jmichelle77
Sounds promising! Good luck and......POAS!!!!!!!!!!!!

November 8th, 2011, 07:41 PM
I only have one test left and I cant handle the disappointment of another BFN from testing early. If AF doesn't show in the next 3 days Im testing. I did notice this evening that every time I stand up my lower abdominal muscles feel strained. Its actually getting a little painful. Did I mention that Ive only been able to stomach yellow food ie: plain pasta noodles, saltines, french fries, ect. Holy Blandness!!!
November 9th, 2011, 06:19 AM
Sawyers_Mommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by that_girl View Post
I only have one test left and I cant handle the disappointment of another BFN from testing early. If AF doesn't show in the next 3 days Im testing. I did notice this evening that every time I stand up my lower abdominal muscles feel strained. Its actually getting a little painful. Did I mention that Ive only been able to stomach yellow food ie: plain pasta noodles, saltines, french fries, ect. Holy Blandness!!!
You should be okay to test 3 days before AF if you use FRER or maybe even the $ test with your FMU. Your symptoms sound promising, good luck!

November 10th, 2011, 10:21 AM
I just updated my OP with new DPO symptoms. I broke down and tested with my last FRER this morning and BFN! AF is due tomorrow but is showing no signs shes on her way. Im on my way to the dollar store to buy some cheaper tests because Im tired of waisting my money on BFNs.
November 10th, 2011, 07:18 PM
Good luck ,hope AF stays away and you get a BFP!

November 11th, 2011, 10:34 AM
AF is due today and she hasn't shown up. No signs of her being on her way. I updated my OP again with my latest symptoms. I think I'll test tomorrow morning.
November 11th, 2011, 12:41 PM
BabyX's Avatar TTC #2
I'm really excited to hear your results. You have a cycle like mine. I usually spot 3-5 days before AF, but not this month. I have had sore nipples since 3 DPO. I will be testing at 14 DPO on November 13. I hope you get a BFP! Here's hoping!
November 11th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Good luck please let us know! Can't wait to hear your results also

November 11th, 2011, 10:53 PM
Heres a late night update. NO AF TODAY! YAY!! BBs are super sore with blue veins everywhere even visible under the areola. DH checked them out and in his "expert" opinion they are firmer and bigger. Tonight Im having waves of nausea so bad I may actually throw up and I have been getting dizzy spells (which is not normal) for the last few days and they're getting more intense. Ive had IPS (imaginary pregnancy symptoms) before, but nothing like this. I guess I will POAS tomorrow morning.

BabyX - I started out with only sore nipples and I thought it was my imagination but my BBs are killing me today.
November 12th, 2011, 02:08 PM
I POAS with the dollar tree brand this morning and still BFN. I looked and at first I thought I saw something, then I looked again and thought I didnt, then again and I thought I did. I am going nuts. The test on the left is from today and the one on the right is from yesterday. They both look like BFNs to me. I don't know why the one on the right looks dirty like that. Thats not even the side you pee on.

November 12th, 2011, 02:10 PM
jmichelle77's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to jmichelle77
I'm so sorry. But it ain't over yet!

November 12th, 2011, 08:28 PM
TKbunny's Avatar Elias's slave..err..Mommy
Wow, maybe you're one of them ladies who needs to get blood work done to show it. Some women don't get positive HPTs. If you still have no AF in a week and still no BFP HPTs then I'd go for a blood test. Good luck!

November 13th, 2011, 06:44 PM
I just wanted to wish you luck!
TTC#2
One healthy daughter
Diagnosed with IR, APS, and PAI-1
11 angel babies forever in my heart
November 14th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Thanks for the support ladies. Im calling my Dr this morning to make an appointment. Still no AF and Still BFNs. BBs are getting so sore I am aware of their soreness 24/7. I had to sleep on my back the last 3 nights because they hurt so bad. The only time they were like this before, I was pregnant with DD. I spotted a little yesterday and thought for sure it was AF on her way, but then it stopped. Im 18 DPO so it cant be from implantation unless I really miscalculated my O date. Maybe AF will show up, maybe not. Im gonna ask my Dr if she can check me for low progesterone or maybe hypothyroid because I fit some of the symptoms. I'll keep you posted.
November 14th, 2011, 10:52 AM
BelleFleur22's Avatar Proud mama!!
Best of luck!!
November 14th, 2011, 01:42 PM
Veteran
Lots of luck!!

3 beautiful in heaven

6/08 miscarriage 7 weeks
10/08 ectopic- surgery saved tube
5/09 ectopic pregnancy

4/10 IUI w/ inj. #1 Menopur BFN
6/10 IUI w/ inj. #2 300 Follistrim BFN
7/10 IUI w/ inj. #3 300 Follistrim BFN
8/4/10 IUI w/ inj. #4 300 Follistrim BFN
8/30/10 IUI w/inj. #5 300 Follistrim and 300 Gonal-F BFN
10/2011- successful lap to remove mild endometriosis
11/5/11-IUI w/ inj. #6 300 Menopur BFN
11/11-Femara w/ IUI #7 STILL WAITING!!
November 15th, 2011, 08:13 PM
I just want to let you ladies know Ive been spotting for the last 2 days which is what I always do before AF. Im starting to get crampy too so Im calling this cycle a no go. It was really weird this time around. I NEVER get sore BBs, the last time I had any sort of nausea was years ago and there was alcohol involved lol, and my periods are pretty regular. I don't know why this one is coming so late. I would call this a chemical pg except for the fact that I never got a BFP. I stopped testing the other day though because I could just tell it was pointless. This is only our 2nd time really trying so I'll be back in the TWW soon. Fingers crossed for the rest you you!!

With Love!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search