BFN and 4 days late for AF

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2011, 02:58 PM
ericswife11's Avatar twin girls coming soon!
Well im still getting BFNs. I thought i saw a slight line but no such luck. Im pretty sure the first of my FRER just had some weird indent where i was imagining seeing a BFP. Now after two more tests it has become quiet clear that staring at tests for a long perion of time is not good for me. lol it turns me in to the crazy invisible line seeing lady. Anyway so im just frustrated now. I just want something. Ill take it either way.

Dear body, this is the one and only time i will ever ask you to send AF my way. K thanks.

I'm thinking of getting on BC next cycle sense everyone thinks its such a fab idea for us to wait a while before trying again and maybe it is the right thing to do because I cant stand another M/C but why would waiting a while keep it from happening again. blah! seriously confused here! what do you ladies think?
Nov, 17 2011 HCG- 149.1
Nov, 19 2011 HCG- 248.1
Said good bye to our 3rd little bean Nov. 27, 2011

December 28th, 2011, 04:23 PM
strvnwritr's Avatar TTC #3 Since 2010
Well, crazy invisible line seeing lady--you are in good company I can see lines on nearly any test I see...lol. In all seriousness, though, I know it's frustrating and I'm sorry.

I don't know why waiting would make a difference one way or the other. Has your doctor recommended waiting? I personally think that if you want to wait, then just take a break from trying (no temping, no OPKs, etc). I don't see how BC would help and it might just make it harder to get pregnant when you are ready to try again.

Just my two cents. Good luck!

~ Thank you Alethia for my beautiful siggy!~
Married to Michael since 6/17/05, DS James 3/14/06 and DD Maya 6/2/08
8/31/07 ~ 7/19/11 ~ 9/20/11 ~ 1/24/13
December 28th, 2011, 05:05 PM
mamalamb's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Right behind you! I am 14 dpo today and getting BFNs. I, also, have spent waaaay too much time staring at white tests the last week...so at least you are in good company? LOL

December 28th, 2011, 08:25 PM
ericswife11's Avatar twin girls coming soon!
Lol at least im not alome. Tganks ladies. my ob did recommend waiting 3 cycles after m/c Idk Why but ugh I'm just tired you know. Weve been doing all this stuff for 6 months now and i know a lot of people ttc a healthy baby for a lot longer but I just want a healthy happy long 9 in my near future. Ok end of pity Party. Anyway jerks hoping for bfps for everyone
Nov, 17 2011 HCG- 149.1
Nov, 19 2011 HCG- 248.1
Said good bye to our 3rd little bean Nov. 27, 2011

December 28th, 2011, 08:44 PM
strvnwritr's Avatar TTC #3 Since 2010
Ah, I see. Waiting for a cycle or two after a miscarriage is pretty standard advice to give your body time to recover. I didn't realize that you were in the cycle following a miscarriage, although 3 months seems kinda long to have to wait. I've had miscarriages at 7+ weeks and 5 weeks and in each instance, I was told to wait one cycle before trying again.

Not to be a bad influence or anything, but my daughter was conceived 2 weeks after one of those miscarriages

~ Thank you Alethia for my beautiful siggy!~
Married to Michael since 6/17/05, DS James 3/14/06 and DD Maya 6/2/08
8/31/07 ~ 7/19/11 ~ 9/20/11 ~ 1/24/13
December 29th, 2011, 03:47 AM
bryan and nina's Avatar Love being a mommy!
My obgyn recommended waiting 3 months after our m/c as well. Not sure why so long but I almost feel like it would have been better to try again right away since now it's been way over a year and we just can't manage to get pregnant again.

Good luck and I really hope you get your sticky bean soon!!

December 29th, 2011, 06:21 AM
NTNP
Yeah my ob also recommended me to wait 3cycles. We tried right after my m/c nothing then we tried in november nothing, now here we are in our second cycle I have a few more days until I test. If we don't get a bfp this time, then we will try in January.

Thank you Alex and Aidens mommy for my siggy!
December 29th, 2011, 06:02 PM
ninja_mommy's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ditto to the crazy invisible line lady! That was me today in the bathroom staring at nothing for about 5 minutes.

Oct '11 June '12
December 29th, 2011, 06:32 PM
Babybun's Avatar Veteran
I'm glad to see I'm not the only person looking at tests longer than the directions say...it got so bad one night that I even went back and pulled one out of the garbage from earlier that morning just to make sure it hadn't changed to a positive over a ten hour period....ttc has totally consumed me....its hard to tell ppl to b patient and not stress over it when I'm a total head case about it myself...

Tags
bfn , bfp , miscarriage , pregnancyy , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search