Spotting last week and sore boobies this week!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2012, 07:02 PM
Raunchero's Avatar Happy as a Clam :)
Hi guys! I am new to the site and was very intrigued when I saw all the real people with "real world" advice.
I have been married for almost 2 years and have been in the not trying, but not preventing category since I got married. I have yet to become pregnant and am starting to get worried. I was charting my ovulation for awhile until within the past 8 months have had cycles from 28-32 days. I found out in June of 2011 i have ovarian cysts and have heard that may have complications with becoming pregnant. LONG STORY SHORT> i wasn’t sure if i could conceive with the power of jus the 2 of us.
On Christmas eve i started my period (started out normal) it lasted half way through Christmas day. Bizarre!
Last Tues, i had some cramping and very light bleeding (i wouldn’t have noticed if i wasn’t looking for it) that lasted for 3 hours. It felt like i was almost constipated. since then no bleeding but my tummy feels a little swollen. Fri my breasts started hurting ( i have small tatas and i can usually run down the stairs no bra and have no pain, not this time though) they are looking a little swollen and my bra feels like it may cut off the circulation!

How long until i am able to test? any ideas on if i am crazy or if these are common symptoms? I am really hoping my prayers have been answered and a baby is on its way!

Last edited by Raunchero; January 10th, 2012 at 07:04 PM.
January 10th, 2012, 07:30 PM
strvnwritr's Avatar TTC #3 Since 2010
Hi there! So your period only lasted a day and a half? How long does your period usually last? It's possible that what you were actually experiencing was implantation bleeding. If so, you can test now. If it was a real period, then last Tuesday (the 3rd?) would have been too early for implantation bleeding in the new cycle.

So my guess is you either got pregnant the previous cycle or you're cycle is just out of whack this month, thus causing the odd period and pregnancy-like symptoms.

In any case, I think it's a good idea to go ahead and test. Good luck to you and please let us know how it turns out!

~ Thank you Alethia for my beautiful siggy!~
Married to Michael since 6/17/05, DS James 3/14/06 and DD Maya 6/2/08
8/31/07 ~ 7/19/11 ~ 9/20/11 ~ 1/24/13
January 10th, 2012, 07:40 PM
Thanks so much.... looks like i am on my way to the drug store. My periods usually last atleast 3-5 days and are heavy through out. i will post as soon as i test!
January 10th, 2012, 07:46 PM
anniemal's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to anniemal
Hi there! And yes, I agree, I think you should go ahead and test. It can't hurt anything. With my first son I had the sick feelings, soooooooooooooooore boobies, but I didn't think anything of it. So I went to the Doc thinking I had the flu. MOST EXPENSIVE PREGNANCY TEST EVER. LOL

Good luck and keep us posted!
January 10th, 2012, 08:25 PM
sad deal... went and bought a test but says no go... our time is just not now i guess!
January 11th, 2012, 08:30 AM
strvnwritr's Avatar TTC #3 Since 2010
I'm sorry

~ Thank you Alethia for my beautiful siggy!~
Married to Michael since 6/17/05, DS James 3/14/06 and DD Maya 6/2/08
8/31/07 ~ 7/19/11 ~ 9/20/11 ~ 1/24/13
January 11th, 2012, 09:55 AM
anniemal's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to anniemal
I'm so sorry. I'm going through this now too. GL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic: