Possible Pregnancy - When should i get a BFP??

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Hi guys,

I am quite new to this site and was wondering what you all might think.... Any advice is good advice.... My partner and i have been trying to conceive since 08... Yes we havent had much luck... AF is normally quite normal and pays her visit aroud the same time every month!! I believe my last period started on the 28th December 2011 which means i would now be late... i took a test about a week ago and it came up negative... I have been having nausea, cramping, dizziness, light headaches and fatigue for the past week... and not to mention urinating a lot more... getting up in the middle of the night to go to the toilet (like 4 times) which i never do... not even once... I know all women are different but is it possible that i am pregnant and my body just hasn't produced enough HCG to show a BFP????? I also just yesterday noticed that i was producing a lot more cervical mucus than i normally would...???
February 9th, 2012, 04:42 PM
TTCMA Cheer Captain
A week ago it is possible that you weren't making enough HCG, but you should be able to get an accurate result now for sure! I think you should test again and let us know Good luck!

Melissa & DH
IVF babies Claire (4), Abigail (2) and George (2)

February 9th, 2012, 04:51 PM
what are the other symptoms if any that you all went through??? THanks for that KMH... will keep you updated... not sure if to wait for the end of the month when my next one is due and see what happens or go ahead now.... Will definately let you know...
February 9th, 2012, 05:02 PM
anniemal's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to anniemal
You might be able to bet a good result if you wait till the end of the week.

With my first DS I had to go to the DR. Nothing I ate "tasted" right. And I never even thought of PG as a result. I went and paid the money and he told me, well.....better plan for another mouth to feed. LOL I was like Second DS I just was sick to my stomach all the time. Never actually threw up, but just didn't feel well.

Hope you get the BFP you're looking for!!!

Thanks .:Shortcake.: for my awesome siggy

February 9th, 2012, 05:05 PM
anniemal's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to anniemal
With my first DS I had to go to the DR. Nothing I ate "tasted" right. And I never even thought of PG as a result. I went and paid the money and he told me, well.....better plan for another mouth to feed. LOL I was like Second DS I just was sick to my stomach all the time. Never actually threw up, but just didn't feel well.

Hope you get the BFP you're looking for!!!

Thanks .:Shortcake.: for my awesome siggy

Tags
am i pregnant , bfp?? , conceive , test

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search