Which day of ib is considered date of implantation?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 26th, 2012, 04:08 PM
I spotted CD 20-26 this month--off and on, but all light brown spotting (blood mixed with CM, faint amount) It's CD 36 now and I'm still getting BFN's. Starting to just think there is something wrong with me as it's been so long since IB.

Anyone know what day of ib the egg is considered to be officially implanted (I.e. in my case is it CD 20 or CD26. Just wondering in case it can help explain how I could still possibly be pregnant even though it's been 17 days since IB first showed, and still getting BFNs (AF was due CD 28, or about 9 days ago!)

If implanted CD 20 and started producing hcg, seems like I wouldve gotten a BFP by CD 36. But, if implanted the 26, there could presumably still be hope(???)
February 26th, 2012, 06:34 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
It may have been a period or late ovulation.Sometimes our bodies have unusual cycles every once in a while.I believe if it was IB it would have produced a positive result by now.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

February 26th, 2012, 09:21 PM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
I agree, if it were ib I think you should be showing a positive on an HPT by now. Can you get in to the dr for a blood test? Good Luck

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
February 26th, 2012, 10:04 PM
Thanks ladies. I'm going to call tomorrow and see if they'll get me in. I wouldn't actually bother go
March 6th, 2012, 05:20 PM
UPDATE:

Got a BFP (I think) yesterday at 15 days late for AF. Not really excited though, since I am worried it will m/c though since it was such a late BFP and I had implantation bleeding so long ago (ended on February 16th). Part of me wishes that what I thought was IB was in fact an early period and I'm now getting a faint early positive, but I have a feeling a period that light with no cramping would probably mean I didn't ovulate. Sucky, but I can always hope...

My stomach has been comically bloated though for the past few weeks (it's such a weird shape for me that even my hubbie laughs when I pull up my shirt to show him! )

Getting my blood test on Thursday.
March 6th, 2012, 05:29 PM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck...you could still have a happy healthy baby/pregnancy even with what you are saying... fx...
March 6th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Thanks Blcooper32

I hope so! I know I should just try to relax about it all and take it as it comes, but it's new to me and I guess i just always thought I wouldn't be an exception to the pregnancy test reliability statistics! I've been stressing over this so long and researching so much that by the time I saw what looks like a BFP I'm not even really very excited.
March 6th, 2012, 05:50 PM
jumpinginpuddles's Avatar Super Mommy
Hi, Natalie. =)

You very well could have OV'ed late. The "IB" you mention could've been from OV, you never know. I had period on Feb 1st, "thought" I OV'ed on the 13th, but then REALLY actually did on the 25th! So even though I am 7 days "late", I'm not really and a p/g test is only just now going to be registering a BFP (if I am) so I'm waitin until the 10th to test.

Anyway...sorry for rambling! Congratulations and try not to worry about the faintness! Why don't you test again next Monday? If it's still a BFP and it's even a bit darker, I wouldn't worry anymore. That's what I'd do. The doctor's office will be able to give you your dates based on an u/s.

My Blog
And always remembering our angel babies: 2002, 2006, and 2008
March 6th, 2012, 07:14 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
Let's see a pic

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

Tags
bfn , bfp 15 days late , hcg , ib bfn , implantation

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search