Three days late

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By mirdeemrlvs
  • 1 Post By Blue Eyes 409
  • 1 Post By MeggysMommy
  • 1 Post By Blcooper32
  • 1 Post By dlammers
  • 1 Post By cutenurse24
  • 1 Post By MeggysMommy

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 3rd, 2012, 02:31 PM
My last "normal period" was between 12-27&12-30. I usually bleed very heavy for 3 days. On 1-31 I started my last period and only bled very lightly for one day. This is NOT normal. On 2-16 I started spotting a light brown color the morning after my fiancé and I had intercourse. It only lasted for one day and was only visible when I wiped. I was also feeling extremely nausiated and normal foods I like I didnt. All smells of foods made me feel sick. This lasted for about a week. I've now been feeling lower back pain, tightness in my lower abdomen, a headache everynight for one hour at 7-8pm, heartburn,a "butterfly" feeling in my lower abdomen as well. I now cannot seem to find foods that satisfy my taste, I am 3 days late for my period for February, my nipples are sensitive but my breasts are not sore. Two weeks ago I took two pregnancy tests, both negative. And this morning I took another and it is also negative. My reason for concern is I have never spotted in between periods and I have had normal periods since the age of 9. Any help would be greatly appreciated
March 3rd, 2012, 02:38 PM
mirdeemrlvs's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you spotted on 1-31 and dtd on 2-16, you could be pregnant. If you took 2hpts two weeks ago, that is too early. You should go to the store and get a hpt. If you have never tried them before, and you are tight on money, I suggest dollar store pregnancy tests. If not, try one of the more expensive brands.
ragdoll5687 likes this.
March 3rd, 2012, 04:14 PM
Blue Eyes 409's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I agree I would get another test and test in the morning I say it is a good chance that you are. Good Luck.
ragdoll5687 likes this.

Thanks Jaidynsmum for my new siggy
March 3rd, 2012, 04:19 PM
I have a first response brand test the same as I took this morning...the two I took two weeks ago were dollar store brand...I'm just kind of getting my hopes up and then it's negative...but all of my symptoms seem to point to a yes...my fiance is anxious and says if i dont get my period by tuesday, hed like go to a doctor with me... thank you both for your advice!! Hopefully I'll be sure soon!
March 3rd, 2012, 10:01 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Hope you get the results you want!
ragdoll5687 likes this.

March 3rd, 2012, 10:20 PM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck sounds promising...
ragdoll5687 likes this.
March 5th, 2012, 03:09 PM
well, for an update...i am still getting negative test results...but i am still late, going on almost 6 days now...im calling tomorrow to make an appointment to see a gyno...im so nervous...but with all the symptoms i am having, and the fact that my body has NEVER done this...i am pretty sure i just might be pregnant, as of yesterday my breasts are very sore!! haha...thank you all for your support and advice!! fingers crossed!!
March 5th, 2012, 03:22 PM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good luck! Keep us updated!
ragdoll5687 likes this.

March 5th, 2012, 03:27 PM
and i officially cannot fit my favorite jeans that i could a week ago....ugh...hahaha, and im sooooo sleepy all the time, even if i just woke up, i cannot wait until we go to the doctor! hopefully a blood test will let us know for sure...its saddening when your fiance see's a negative result from an unplanned possible pregnancy and he gets a sad look...haha, guys! LOL
March 5th, 2012, 04:00 PM
I had regular periods for years, then had irregular to where i missed periods completely, was late, and/or spotted between periods, and was never pregnant. By now you should be getting positive results though of course false negative is possible, i'm not sure i'd go to the doctor already, i'd probably just wait it out and test again, if i went to the doctor every time i thought i could be pregnant i would have been going every month. The fact you want to or think you are pregnant can make you feel symptoms especially since they are all the symptoms that you're 'supposed' to have, and stress can make you miss your period even longer.
March 5th, 2012, 04:21 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Good luck!!! Look forward to hearing another update from you!!!
ragdoll5687 likes this.

March 6th, 2012, 04:06 PM
went to the health department today, and of course they gave me a urine test, which or course came back negative...but 6 days late, still having symptoms...guess i should go to a gyno and get blood work completed...
March 6th, 2012, 04:10 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Yeah a blood test would give you a more accurate result now. You still aren't out though!
ragdoll5687 likes this.

March 6th, 2012, 04:19 PM
i dont want to be right now...but theres not much else it could be...not for me anyway, im not a sickly person, and have no genetic issues...im waiting it out

Last edited by ragdoll5687; March 6th, 2012 at 05:12 PM.
March 7th, 2012, 03:51 PM
ive been having "light brown spotting" all day today and last night, im cramping mostly on the right side of my abdomen. still no period...havent taken any tests...bad lower back aches, trying to wait out till friday or monday to make an appointment to get blood work completed...and suggestions?? my fiancee is getting VERY RESTLESS with not knowing, hahaha. thanks ladies!!
March 7th, 2012, 05:04 PM
I really just think it's an irregular odd period. I've had things where i cramp without bleeding, bleed without any symptoms, miss my period, be weeks late for my period, spot between periods. You'll more than likely find out you're not pregnant, and then you may keep having irregular periods. The first time it happened to me i freaked out, but then irregular became normal for me.

Tags
late period

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search