A little worried, just want to know

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 4th, 2012, 11:32 AM
So, my husband & I have been trying. We've just been having unprotected sex since like the beginning of February.
December & January's periods came pretty normal 19th & 18th. Then February, it was the 13th (which was fortunate since we got married later that week and i didnt want my period haha) My husband had a dream that night that I got my period too. A little later he had a dream that I had a small bump and we knew I was pregnant, lol.

Now just last night, I had some light bleeding. Overnight I ruined my underwear cuz it got heavier.
I don't think it's quite as heavy as a period, but could easily be mistaken for one if it were on normal schedule. It seems maybe a bit thicker too. There's been a little tissue or something a couple times. Again, the morning before, i had a dream I got my period..

I know most women say that it's probably just an early period, but I've all of a sudden been having unprotected sex for a month or so now. On top of it, my boobs have been more sensitive and look a little fuller and the nipples are changing too. My skin has been bad, definitely worse than a normal breakout.

I keep googling cuz I know something is definitely up, but I just get all sorts of answers. And it's not something I should just dismiss, I'm definitely either pregnant or I was or something. I just want to know if I should be worried or anything. I haven't taken any tests, figured it was too early.
And now I don't know if it's going to be all that significant if I miss my period come mid March since I'm bleeding now... Agh, help?? :/ So confused.
March 4th, 2012, 07:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
have no clue but wanted to wish you well.

~~terre~~
March 5th, 2012, 07:08 AM
strvnwritr's Avatar TTC #3 Since 2010
Hi and welcome! Were you on birth control before this month? Sometimes that can throw your cycle out of whack as your body adjusts. Also, has the bleeding stopped? Gotten lighter? Heavier? It's possible that you are experiencing implantation bleeding.

Although it would seem to be too early to test based on your cycle length, if you were experiencing implantation bleeding, you might be able to get a positive pregnancy test now. It just all depends on when you ovulated.

Good luck and keep us posted!

~ Thank you Alethia for my beautiful siggy!~
Married to Michael since 6/17/05, DS James 3/14/06 and DD Maya 6/2/08
8/31/07 ~ 7/19/11 ~ 9/20/11 ~ 1/24/13
March 5th, 2012, 09:44 AM
Thanks for the help and well wishing

Nope, never been on birth control. My body is just messing with me haha.

I'll let you know if it slows down or stops today. Might be getting lighter. Hope so.
Can implantation bleeding be on the heavier side though? I know some women mistake it for a period..

Tags
bleeding

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search