question about m/c

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 6th, 2012, 01:17 PM
baybeecakes08's Avatar Super Mommy
So i had a m/c last month.. i was 4w3d pregnant so not to far along.. my question is the day i started to bleed would that be considered CD 1 ?

also are you likely to ovulate the first cycle after a m/c ? we jumped right back into things to get pregnant again so I'm hoping we can get pregnant now .. wishful thinking but it is a possibility !!

March 6th, 2012, 01:28 PM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Keep thinking positively!!! Good Luck!

March 6th, 2012, 01:30 PM
Platinum Supermommy
The month before I got pg with dd#2, I had a m/c. I was only 5 weeks and a few days along. I considered the first day of bleeding to be CD1, o'd 18 days later and got my little girl! So, yes, you can O the following cycle. Good luck!

Mom to 4 beautiful kids! 3 on Earth and 1 in heaven. Our little girl, Matilda Hope had Down Syndrome. She was born with TMD, a disease that is like leukemia. She fought that and beat it. Then, she had liver failure. She beat that, too. On October 17, 2014 she had NEC, necrotizing enterocolitis. My baby went to Heaven on October 19, 2014. She lived exactly one month.
March 6th, 2012, 01:32 PM
MeggysMommy's Avatar 3 + 1
Did you get your levels checked to see if they went to 0? I've heard quite a few women get a positive test the cycle after a m/c. Good luck!

March 6th, 2012, 01:42 PM
Grace's Avatar Seven is Heaven
With my losses, they were pretty early too. I counted the first day of bleeding cd 1.

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012
March 6th, 2012, 01:48 PM
baybeecakes08's Avatar Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MeggysMommy View Post
Did you get your levels checked to see if they went to 0? I've heard quite a few women get a positive test the cycle after a m/c. Good luck!
No I didn't but I tested again once the bleeding stopped and it was stark white so I would think my levels are at 0

March 6th, 2012, 01:55 PM
K.A.T's Avatar Enjoying her Sticky Bun
My loss was early and I ovulated, with my now rainbow baby, as soon as I stopped bleeding. Because of that I counted that first day of bleeding as day 1.

❤ Big Thanks to Vicki, trishosaurus, & Shortcake for the great siggies of my kids! ❤
Liz (36) Kev (35)
Tiana (16) Doni (14) Lil Kev (8) Ethan 7/23/12 Lil Roo 10/29/11

March 6th, 2012, 03:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It took me a while to conceive after my m/c but thats because I was preventing..Its possible to O right away but my ob told me to start counting the first day of my first period post MC..but I have no idea how to calculate sooner than that..sorry Im no help..
March 6th, 2012, 06:07 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
you cant really say where your cycle is when you miscarry.. your cycle can be pretty whacky after a miscarriage.. i had a MC in Dec.. i ovulated the following week (i norm O around day 14).. i lost that baby end of Jan.. and i ovulated around the 13th.. which would put me at around my norm time, around 14 days.. but it's so hard to pin point after a miscarriage! obviously it's possible.. im on my third pregnancy in a row, Dec-loss, Jan-loss, and Now feb and still standing stronge!

Good luck!
March 7th, 2012, 12:28 AM
luvHim's Avatar Expecting #6
I m/c on Feb 12, started counting that day as cd1. I then ovulated 16 days later, however, we were not ttc this month.

D~10 T~8 M~7 L~5 W~2

Angel #4
6wk6d February 11, 2012

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search