Okay everyone, so I need some help! I'm 16...Am I probably pregnant? please help!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree49Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 29th, 2012, 10:31 PM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you are experiencing spotting than you probably are not pregnant. I would take the test now they are usually accurate a few days before your period is even due.
I really hope the best outcome for you. Enjoy your youth while you can, trust me you will grow up before you know it!

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

Last edited by ~ Nicole ~; March 29th, 2012 at 10:41 PM.
March 30th, 2012, 12:21 AM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
I agree you could probably even take the test right away, with all 4 of my girls I got a + 4 days before my missed period, I hope everything works out for you
Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 10mo 10/10/13

March 30th, 2012, 03:49 AM
Just took the test and got a negative! Still no period, so I guess if it still doesn't show up I'll test again in a week. But as of now, negative.

Thanks guys!
March 30th, 2012, 04:11 AM
tygrss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Good plan! Hope that you have a good outcome to this situation.

March 30th, 2012, 05:11 AM
strvnwritr's Avatar TTC #3 Since 2010
Yay for the negative! Keep us posted!

~ Thank you Alethia for my beautiful siggy!~
Married to Michael since 6/17/05, DS James 3/14/06 and DD Maya 6/2/08
8/31/07 ~ 7/19/11 ~ 9/20/11 ~ 1/24/13
March 30th, 2012, 09:15 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~ Nicole ~ View Post
By the way this is why I rarely post on forums anymore. Because instead of being able to tell my story and opinion and everyone just respect it and leave it to the OP how they feel after reading everyone's response there always has to be someone who instead of also just telling there story also has to say "dont listen to bleep" or "bleep is wrong". No one is right or wrong we all have our experiences and feeings and I believe my side of the story which is a common reality should also be something the OP thinks about. Not meant to be negative, discouraging or unsupportive but to hopefully let the OP realize that she and her future children deserve more than just settling. I was 16 once too and going back than I thought it would be all easy and no big deal which is why I had a child at 18 and 10 years later realize how wrong I was back than. I should be able to tell another very real side of what happens also without having people treat my posts as insignificant. I know things can work out and I am happy for those who have a good experience but my experience is important to and honestly much more common scenario. Too many young people are niave to the reality thinking everyone will be there and everything will be fine when it is really not that simple and easy. I see so many young people having babies treating it like it is fun and cool. No its not. Yes you can make it but what my post is trying to say is that it is much easier to reach your long term goals in life and be stable if you do it before having children.
I can see why your story would be important to tell IF she was talking about trying to have a baby. She wasn't. She was talking about how she KNOWS how stupid it was and how she plans to protect herself in the future. It's good that she is mature enough to realize that it likely could be that same scenario for her but what difference would it make if she was already pregnant? I guess maybe I just read it like you were trying to negate every good thing she had said about IF that scenario were ALREADY true and it felt to me like you were tearing her down for feeling like she would have support in a situation that she couldn't do anything about at that very moment, since she either was or wasn't pregnant already.

ETA: It all comes down to not being able to hear somebody's tone on the internet. Your story IS important, just like anybody else's. Like I said, I think it's just that in my head, your tone was so negative. So, I am sorry for misunderstanding your purpose in posting it.
~Tanya~ likes this.

Last edited by Babybear4; March 30th, 2012 at 09:36 AM.
March 31st, 2012, 02:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey Hun, whatever happens it's gonna be okay just remember that. Yes your young, but if you are pregnant, you can do this! But I agree, get on some form of protection. You said that if you find out your pregnant that in the long run your parents would be very supportive. Well, I think that if you sat down with your mom and talked to her about this "sex" thing, that just perhaps you might find that you can talk to her about it. She may not be supportive in agreeing that you have sex, but maybe she could help you on the route to getting on some birth control. Birth control is important for so many reasons. Not just to prevent pregnancy, but STI's. I would strongly suggest holding off and saving yourself for that one special person some day, but I was your age once too and I know what it's like. But I must say, I strongly regret those choices now. Try to talk to your mom okay? It will make a whole world of difference if you do. I think about when my daughter grows up, and if having sex is a choice she is going to make (a choice that I can't make for her), then the least I would want is for her to talk to me about it. Good luck and keep us posted on your test results!
~Tanya~ and Blcooper32 like this.

March 31st, 2012, 03:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
danielle, that was beautifully written. i totally agree with everything you said.
worthinchrist likes this.

~~terre~~
April 1st, 2012, 03:26 PM
Sorry for not posting! Got my period!
I just wanted to say thank you all soooo much for your help and advice.
I'm so glad I found this place so I could talk to you all.
I will be much much MUCH more safe, promise.
April 1st, 2012, 08:55 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
That's great news.Glad to hear you are going to be safe from here on out,you will be so thankful you did!!

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

April 1st, 2012, 10:26 PM
anniemal's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to anniemal
That's great to hear!!!! Good luck in the future!!

Thanks .:Shortcake.: for my awesome siggy

April 1st, 2012, 10:26 PM
~ Nicole ~'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There is a birth control page on here if you want to talk to others about their experience with differant types of birth control. I always find it helpful to talk right to others and see what their experiences hace been.

Me(30) DS(8) DS(10)

April 4th, 2012, 09:43 AM
CountryMama95's Avatar Member
hey dont be scared..
things like this happen well i am in your position im 16 going on 17 and well my ego is prego too. had unprotected sex and well this happen but i dont regret it one but you shouldnt regret things it just makes it more stressful. but anyway if youd like to talk just contact me somehow. but goodluck !

Tags
cramps , implantation , ovulation , spotting , teen

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search