Im-plantation or in-mymind ..?!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2012, 10:40 AM
Veteran
Hi everyone !!

Sooooo...need some advice as I'm thinking what I hv is implantation bleeding BUT I have never been pregnant before so don't know! Last period was last month , march 16 th and the one before that Feb 16th and before that Jan 16/17 , and before that dec 18ish .....so my periods are pretty regular around 29/30 day cycle ....expecting AF on 16 April ...

This time however for past few days (since 4/5 days) I have been noticing slight spotting, at very first there was one little but visible blood discharge drop and since then it was light spotting ....more like staining of my underpants whenever I went bathroom ....and today I have cramps and a bit more heavy staining just exactly as I would have if my period is starting anyday....only my period is still at least 5-6 days away and this would be too early ?! Help !
April 10th, 2012, 12:23 PM
dlammers's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think implantation bleeding is pink or dark brown in color. Your best bet would be to wait a few more days and test. Good Luck! Hope you get the answer you are looking for.

April 10th, 2012, 01:52 PM
Regular
Going through the same thing right now. My period isn't due until the 15/16. Im about 8-10dpo. Had light spotting that was dark brown yesterday but it stopped. Also my temp was high yesterday and today it was a little low. Going to wait til the 16 if no period then I'll test on the 17th. Good luck!
April 11th, 2012, 06:48 AM
Veteran
Uhhhh full on period like bleeding , sickness and cramping ....! 1 week early period , this doesn't make sense! Help! Could this be heavy implantation bleeding or just early period as I have been stressed these past few weeks and had severe cold aswell :s guess there's nothing to do but wait and see ....
April 11th, 2012, 12:29 PM
lelila's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just Lurking and thought I'd add my 2C. When I conceived my son (7 years ago) I never knew. No implantation bleeding. No morning sickness. No cramps. No dizzy spells. I had sore boobs and didn't know why. I didn't find out until I was 8 weeks along. I was young (early 30's) and active and healthy.

Now that I'm older, have been very sick on occasion and have the stress of a family, house, job, etc. My cycle sometimes doesn't work like clockwork. There are times when I spot for a week before my period for no reason and when I don't it at all I don't worry about it. Stress will only make it worse.

My advice - go take a hot bath, light a few candles, have a cup of tea and watch a good chick flick (not while you're in the bath).

Good Luck
April 12th, 2012, 03:41 AM
Veteran
thank you everyone for your advice yes, i do need to relax and see how it goes ! well it seems like this 'period' is lightening up now, although its still morning so it may pick up by afternoon although if it doesn't it would have been a weird 'early and only 1-2 day AF' which is ...weird....all HPT still coming negative so i guess there is nothing to do but waaaiitt !
April 12th, 2012, 09:37 AM
Lucky Mama's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had IB just like this with my first. I thought it was an early period. I had cramps, bright red bleeding, the works. It stopped after two days and a couple of days later I got my BFP! My fingers are crossed for you!

____ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
April 12th, 2012, 11:33 AM
strvnwritr's Avatar TTC #3 Since 2010
Please keep us posted over the next couple of days!

~ Thank you Alethia for my beautiful siggy!~
Married to Michael since 6/17/05, DS James 3/14/06 and DD Maya 6/2/08
8/31/07 ~ 7/19/11 ~ 9/20/11 ~ 1/24/13
April 12th, 2012, 01:04 PM
Veteran
Thank you everyone ! yes I will keep you posted, for now hpt negative and my 'period' has only been here for one day and now is getting lighter so....fingers crossed xx maybe it is an 'early and short' period due to stress etc or maybe....dare I think it?! No. mustn't get ,my hopes high...again !
April 12th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Veteran
My stomach/belly area has been in 'stitches' since this eveing , like domes pinching me on the inside on and off ! Bad posture ? What's going onnnnn !!! :s
April 13th, 2012, 05:29 AM
Veteran
okk....bleeding has stopped , so that was almost 2 days of a early 'period' , very very odd for me ! hpt still all negative, AF was/is due around 15/16th april , have a doctors appointment for 20th so if no AF and no hpt then it will be a good time to get blood test which i wanted anyway as have been feeling very tired recently so wanted to get iron levels checked n will be a good time to get this checked too...hoping for some answers soon...
April 13th, 2012, 06:20 AM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
Gl hope u get answers soon

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

April 13th, 2012, 10:24 AM
Veteran
Thank you no result yet, although my 'period ' flow has almost stopped it's so light since yesterday i'v had no need to change a sanitary towel , and usually on my second/third day it's so heavy I have to change every few hours :s this is very weird for me and the last time I remember having lighter/shorter periods was when I was taking the pill. The hormones would sometimes make me hv shorter/light ones....could this be due to hormones too?!
April 13th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sara83 View Post
This time however for past few days (since 4/5 days) I have been noticing slight spotting, at very first there was one little but visible blood discharge drop and since then it was light spotting ....more like staining of my underpants whenever I went bathroom ....and today I have cramps and a bit more heavy staining just exactly as I would have if my period is starting anyday....only my period is still at least 5-6 days away and this would be too early ?! Help !
it does sound like implantation bleeding. I have read up on it before when i was in a similar situation. it said that implantation bleeding can be red as well. it also says it comes before your period and even when your period is due. if i were you id test just to ease my mind but wait a couple days. you could also wait until the day your period is due to test or if it becomes a week late. GOOD LUCK!!!
April 14th, 2012, 07:46 AM
Veteran
haha , well im totally confused ! all hpt coming negative and period would be due tomorow if it hadn't come 3 days ago...unless that isnt a period since it was only mid-heavy flow for 1 day and then lightened up to stop on 3rd day :S have been taking hpt ( the cheapies of the net) daily for the past week but so far all negative....will wait couple of days then use a clear blue digital I have at home but since they are expenisve i don't want to waste it when clearly i am probably testing too early for reliable results ! this waiting sucks!
April 15th, 2012, 08:50 AM
Veteran
No bfp yet...
April 15th, 2012, 09:22 AM
*treefrog*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry

Our family is complete

April 15th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Veteran
So frustrating ! I Could either be testing too early (period due today/tomorrow) or I just had a fluke cycle .....but that is so rare for me I cant help myself thinking the other way!
April 15th, 2012, 10:44 AM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
I had that only one time(lots of bleeding) and I was ovulating,I had never had what seemed like a period during ovulation but I took an OPK and it was blaring positive.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

April 15th, 2012, 11:18 AM
Veteran
Oh ok thanks, I never thought of that but it seems very odd that I ovulated 5 days before my period is due....

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search