I'm confused, please help!?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 10th, 2012, 07:28 PM
Had sex January 25th and got my period on January 28th; took a test February 11th and it was negative, had another period on February 28th. Took a test on March 5th and 6th and they were both negative and I had my period March 28th and took a test April 3rd and it was digital and it said not pregnant. Am I pregnant or not?
April 10th, 2012, 07:47 PM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to WantingAnother
Is the last time you had sex, January 25th? If so, I would say you are not because of the periods and BFNs.

April 10th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Yes the last time I had sex was January 25th
April 10th, 2012, 07:54 PM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to WantingAnother
I would think it's safe to say you are not pregnant. Considering you have had three periods since then. You can always go get a blood test at the doctor. I hope you get the answer you are looking for.

April 10th, 2012, 07:59 PM
JulieMc's Avatar Loving my babies. :)
It's highly unlikely...if the last time you had sex was in January, your HCG would be sky high by this point and you'd not get all those negative tests. You've also had AF a couple times since. What makes you think that you are?

April 12th, 2012, 12:18 PM
What's AF?
What makes me think I am is I have friends saying, it's still possible and I know someone who had their period up to 6 months into their pregnancy. So I don't know if they're just messing with me or what..
April 12th, 2012, 03:28 PM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
Having sex on the 25th of January.... Three days before a period would most likely not be a fertile time and because you did get a period, not only I'm January, but february and march as well, you are almost definitely not pregnant. I am not sure if your periods in those months were normal or nit and what your circumstances are but if you have a real concern, have a blood test done. all the best to you whatever the outcome.

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
April 12th, 2012, 05:30 PM
strvnwritr's Avatar TTC #3 Since 2010
AF= Aunt Flow (aka your period)

And I agree with the other ladies. You are most certainly not pregnant based on the timing of the sex, the negative tests, and the periods.

~ Thank you Alethia for my beautiful siggy!~
Married to Michael since 6/17/05, DS James 3/14/06 and DD Maya 6/2/08
8/31/07 ~ 7/19/11 ~ 9/20/11 ~ 1/24/13
April 13th, 2012, 10:50 AM
So am I stressing over nothing? Would I have already missed a period? Or would symptoms already of shown?
April 13th, 2012, 11:08 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
I'd say there is no way you are pregnant. Your timing of sex was off (extremely unlikely you were fertile that close to you period), you've had regular periods since then, and have continued to have negative tests.

When you get pregnant, you shouldn't get any period for the entire 9 months you are pregnant. Some women experience bleeding, but it isn't your period. Even if you were pregnant and having bleeding, you would have a very clear positive on a pregnancy test by now.

You'd also probably have a lot of other symptoms by now.

I think you should stop worrying yourself. I really don't think there is any way you are pregnant.

April 13th, 2012, 11:57 AM
Even if I had sex earlier in Jan to the signs and a positive would of already shown?
April 14th, 2012, 03:09 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoleyBaby View Post
Even if I had sex earlier in Jan to the signs and a positive would of already shown?
Yes.

Typically, women ovulate about 2 weeks before their period. This time varies from woman to woman, month to month.

If you are pregnant, you would get a positive pregnancy test two weeks after ovulation, so right around the time you'd normally get a period. For some it takes a few days longer than that.

But it's been over 2 months since you had sex. you would have had positive tests by now, would be missing your periods and having a million other symptoms I would suspect.

If you haven't had sex since January and are not getting positive tests, you are not pregnant.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search