Need your thoughts...

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 30th, 2012, 11:37 AM
Veteran
I told myself I'd test on May 1st so I'm trying to pass the last 24 hours before the first test since I've been wondering so long...

My husband and I have been trying for the past 4 months or so. I got my LMP on 03/30/2012 and it lasted for 3 days which is usual for me. I've been using the MyDays App and MyDaysX App on my phone and MyDaysX says I should have O'd on 4/13 (Love friday the 13th btw) and MyDays says I should have O'd 4/20..

The thing is on 4/21 in the morning when I wiped it the TP came out RED. I wiped again and it was RED. Discouraged, and confused that my AF was coming at least a week earlier than expected (4/27 or 5/6 depending on app) I put a pad on immediately. However, when I checked it that night all it had was a couple quarter size pink spots on it..nothing ever after that. I did however, vomit and have a pretty strong headache that night though. Was this possibly implantation?

Since then, I've had mild aches in the abdomen area, lots of gas..smelly gas LOL, "swishing" feeling in the stomach, nausea on/and off (but never vomited except that time on 4/21 above), mild headaches here and there.. I think thats about it, I swear the more I google things I think I feel like I'm going to start giving myself symptoms.

Just wanted to hear your thoughts...I'll update tomorrow either way. Help me pass the time away by sharing your thoughts/stories!
April 30th, 2012, 12:20 PM
I'll keep my fingers crossed for a BFP! These symptoms can be so confusing I know, but we have to keep hope!
May 1st, 2012, 05:30 AM
Veteran
Well...tested this morning. BFN what did I experience on 4/21? Or is it too early to to test?
May 1st, 2012, 05:59 AM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
Maybe you ovulated late,it is possible even if you've never been this late before.

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

May 1st, 2012, 07:37 AM
strvnwritr's Avatar TTC #3 Since 2010
That's true. The bleeding you experienced could have been from ovulation. If that's the case, it might still be a couple more days before you can test. Good luck!

~ Thank you Alethia for my beautiful siggy!~
Married to Michael since 6/17/05, DS James 3/14/06 and DD Maya 6/2/08
8/31/07 ~ 7/19/11 ~ 9/20/11 ~ 1/24/13
May 1st, 2012, 09:58 AM
Veteran
Thanks everybody! I'll test again in a week..*fingers crossed*. I'll update then.
May 1st, 2012, 10:06 AM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Fx for you!

May 1st, 2012, 01:10 PM
Twist's Avatar Super Mommy
My fingers are crossed too! I O'd really late in my cycle. LMP was March 13 and I O'd on/around April 10. However, I am irregular. But I got a positive with the ER doctor at 11DPO on April 21. So I'm 5 weeks pregnant today. You may be a later implanter too. There is still hope!

May 2nd, 2012, 03:01 PM
Veteran
I've never experienced implantation bleeding so I don't have much information to give you. It does sound promising that that may be what you're experiencing. Seeing as how you stated that AF may not show until 5/6 you could have tested too early. I would suggest waiting until after 5/6 to retest and if you get a bfn and AF still doesn't show then make an appt. with your dr. for a blood test. Good luck and KUP! Sending baby dust your way!!
May 4th, 2012, 09:21 AM
Veteran
Well all week this week, I've hardly had any of the symptoms I had last week (which I think was implantation week from some of the responses in this post). This week just occasional constipation and thirsty (but it's been humid as hell 98%)...until today my right boob was achy this morning, how its my left one as well. Slight cramps in my abdomen but nothing much..If AF doesn't come this weekend like expected I'll still test next Tuesday. Gosh I hope hope hope hope I'm pg.
May 4th, 2012, 01:05 PM
Good luck when you retest!!

May 7th, 2012, 07:33 AM
Veteran
So....I don't get to test tomorrow AF came Saturday 5/5. Guess I gotta wait another month..

I feel like a frickin' lunatic giving myself symptoms. Like, how could I imagine being constipated for the two weeks when its usually the opposite before AF...and the ovulation bleeding that I've never had before. Ugh..just discouraged. See ya.
May 7th, 2012, 08:21 AM
I'm sorry,I know when I was TTC I noticed every symptom that I probably had before but never paid attetion to .Like getting a new car and then you see tons of them that you never noticed before.

May 7th, 2012, 08:38 AM
I'm sorry. I'm in the same boat- noticing every symptom. I wish I could be like DH and be content to just "wait and see". When it is happening in your own body, it is so hard to not go crazy.

((HUGS))

May 7th, 2012, 01:03 PM
Veteran
I am sorry the witch showed up. Hopefully next month you'll get your BFP!! Fx! And don't feel bad about giving yourself symptoms...every woman who is ttc does that at some point in time and most of them do it every month! I know I have! Good luck next cycle!
May 10th, 2012, 01:44 PM
Veteran
Sorry to bother again..just getting more abnormal things this month..

As I said above, I started my AF 5/5...it lasted its usual 3-4 days and was like a normal AF for me....except yesterday and today when I wipe I get light pink on the paper..nothing on my panties, just when I wipe once then is gone til the next trip to the bathroom. Again..I've never had this before (that I've noticed?) I doubt its pregnancy or anything since I basically had a regular AF and wasn't lighter than normal or anything (however I can still hope right..j/k-I'd rather be healthy)..just looking if anyone else has ever had this and what it ended up being?
May 10th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Twist's Avatar Super Mommy
Sometimes my AF would disappear and then show back up the next day and last for another day or two but it would be really light. Maybe you body is just getting itself extra cleansed for last month? That's what happened with my cycle before I got pregnant.

So if not this one the maybe next month?!

Tags
am i pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search