Very few symptoms... Too early to tell?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 21st, 2012, 08:15 PM
My appetite has been weird lately, too! But it's kind of the opposite... I'm starving, then I can only eat a few bites once I start eating.
June 21st, 2012, 08:32 PM
Regular
Didn't get a chance to get a test?
June 22nd, 2012, 06:03 AM
Not yet. I am going to try this morning.
June 22nd, 2012, 09:20 AM
Regular
I just took one with FMU and it was negative. It's still super early in my cycle so I'm not out of the woods yet
June 22nd, 2012, 11:43 AM
Regular
I have an awful headache that seems to be sensitive to when I turn on my bedroom light
Lemme know how your test goes today
June 22nd, 2012, 04:04 PM
That's weird.

I am going to go get a test in an hour or so on my way to pick up my little sister. After talking to a few people about my situation I'm almost positive it's going to be negative. But there's always a chance I guess... Let's hope not, though, because I just registered for classes yesterday :/

I hope your headache isn't anything serious!
June 22nd, 2012, 05:13 PM
My test came out negative! Now, it was the cheapest test at CVS, but I'm hoping it was accurate...
June 22nd, 2012, 06:13 PM
Regular
I'm still dead tired after 9 hours of sleep last night and a 5 hour nap I just woke up from. I'm hoping my symptoms are from missing my pills. Yours are most likely just from the morning after pill
June 22nd, 2012, 09:05 PM
Well... Bad news. I had sex again tonight, used a condom, and it broke. There was a giant hole in it when he pulled out because "it felt weird". He went to go throw it away, then came back and told me the bad news. His first words after that?: "You gonna keep it?"
Guys I don't know what to do. I can't spend another $40 on that pill...
June 22nd, 2012, 09:13 PM
Man, I'm starting to think I was meant to have a kid with this guy!
June 22nd, 2012, 10:28 PM
I'm feeling nauseous already, though that's probably from worrying. This is scary.
June 22nd, 2012, 10:31 PM
Regular
So he came before he pulled out and saw the hole?
June 23rd, 2012, 05:53 AM
Yeah. He had finished already, and he told me it felt kinda weird, so he pulled out. He definitely came inside, because there was hardly any in the condom. It felt weird to me, too, because it kind of started to burn and it was a lot warmer for a few seconds.
Neither of us have ever had that happen. We're both scared.
If I can even find the money for another pill, I wonder if it's even safe to take it so close to the last time I took it...
June 23rd, 2012, 06:01 AM
strvnwritr's Avatar TTC #3 Since 2010
There's only a small window in every cycle in which a woman can get pregnant. So from the get go, the odds are good that you won't get pregnant. Beyond that, even couples who have sex at the right time only have a 25 percent chance of getting pregnant during any given cycle. So I wouldn't worry just yet.

~ Thank you Alethia for my beautiful siggy!~
Married to Michael since 6/17/05, DS James 3/14/06 and DD Maya 6/2/08
8/31/07 ~ 7/19/11 ~ 9/20/11 ~ 1/24/13
June 23rd, 2012, 06:28 AM
That's very true. And since I was supposed to have my period by now, but it's been delayed by the pill, I'm guessing I'm not ovulating right now, right?
I guess the chances are pretty slim. They're still somewhat there, though, always. Who knows? It might be God's plan for me.
June 23rd, 2012, 07:12 AM
I mean, there's always a chance. In my anatomy class this year we talked about it. Chances are higher around ovulation, but it's still possible to get pregnant any other time. Even during your period.
June 23rd, 2012, 07:46 AM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You have to ovulate to get pregnant. You cannot get pregnant if you don't ovulate because there needs to be an egg to fertilize.

You probably should get another morning after pill, just in case, since you didnt' get your period there is that chance that you haven't ovulated yet and that would mean you can at any time. With that said, as another poster said, there is only a 20% chance a cycle for a couple who are actively trying at the right time. Also, if the condom was the spermicide one, then the spermicide would still be present, it's sort of a back up. It'll kill many, probably not all but most die just on the trip, very few make it to the egg.

Maybe you should look into a more constant form of birth control so you don't have any more scares.
MaineBean likes this.
June 23rd, 2012, 08:08 AM
I can't afford another pill. I'm probably going to look into birth control when I get back in town though.
June 23rd, 2012, 08:32 AM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Can he help you out with the pill thing? I mean, he's part of it too.

I hope that it works out.
June 23rd, 2012, 08:46 AM
No, he doesn't get his paycheck until next week. :/

Tags
pregnancy , symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search