Very few symptoms... Too early to tell?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 23rd, 2012, 10:18 AM
Maybe it's the nerves, but I'm getting motion sick everytime I get in a car lately, and I've never been like that. :/
June 23rd, 2012, 10:51 AM
Regular
If you want you can always take another test. I recommend the Dollar General $1 ones or the Walmart $.88 ones
June 23rd, 2012, 12:25 PM
If I haven't gotten my period by the time I come home on Friday, I'll definitely take another test.
But right now it wouldn't detect it because I couldn't be pregnant yet.
June 23rd, 2012, 03:17 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Well, FWIW, I don't think you are supposed to take more than 1 morning after pill per cycle, as it is a very high dose of hormones.

And also, FWIW, the way the morning after pill works is that it delays ovulation, so it would make sense that your period is late. It is also SUPPOSED to thin your lining so that an egg could not implant, though I have read mixed things on this part of it. If it DOES in fact thin the lining, that would prevent an egg from implanting even if you've just ovulated but like I said, the things I have read on that have been mixed so I wouldn't RELY on it.

June 23rd, 2012, 03:42 PM
I'm going to drive to CVS before church tomorrow and ask the pharmacists.
June 23rd, 2012, 05:18 PM
Regular
I'm gonna test again in the morning. I should be 10dpo. I'm breaking out, tired, hungry and having EWCM :/
June 23rd, 2012, 06:26 PM
I wish we could just know as soon as we conceive whether we're pregnant or not. It would make life a lot easier!
June 23rd, 2012, 06:39 PM
Regular
I know right? Just a little pop up saying "Congrats, you have conceived!"
June 23rd, 2012, 06:56 PM
Haha yes!
June 24th, 2012, 05:06 AM
I woke up really nauseous this morning :/ I've managed to keep it down, but it still feels awful. :/
June 24th, 2012, 07:13 AM
Veteran
I hope you get your answers soon one way or another as I know how hard waiting is, whatever answer you're hoping for ! I would like to add though that our minds have ways of playing tricks on our bodies, especially when we think we may be pregnant/hoping we are! Many of us on this board have been trying to conceive for a while and seem to have 'pregnancy symptoms' every month but then period shows up! Sometimes period is delayed due to stress, infect it's very common so I would relax and wait , you can't do anything until you have a confirmed answer...

I would also advise you to refrain from sex until you are either on birth control like the pill which you have control over yourself or until you are ready for the consequences of unprotected sex so you can avoid this tension.
June 24th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Yeah, I'm definitely going to go on birth control if this is just a scare, which I hope it is. I don't know what to do if I'm actually pregnant, because I'm positive the guy won't stick around. Guess I'll have to grow up big time.
June 24th, 2012, 07:37 AM
Veteran
Cross that bridge when you reach it chances are that you aren't pregnant so try to relax and keep testing when you can if period doesn't come. I hope for you it's just a scare and then you have a few major decisions to make regarding birth control and this boy who you feel will not stick around to take responsibility for his actions , you may want to consider why you are taking all this stress alone for such a guy . I hope it all works out, it's all part and parcel of growing up & I hope you learn from this experience of what you want and don't want keep us updated
June 24th, 2012, 02:17 PM
I'm nervous; but I'll definitely keep you updated!
I leave for church camp tomorrow. Oh, the irony... Luckily, I'll be with my best friends. I'm hoping I get my period while I'm there. If I don't, I'll be doing some hardcore praying! haha
June 25th, 2012, 06:40 AM
This morning I thought I was going to puke up a week's worth of food I felt so sick.
I'm hoping it's just because I slept right next to the window AC unit in a tiny room, and only got about 4 hours of sleep.
And ate a ton of spicy chicken mcbites last night. That might've been a bad idea.
June 25th, 2012, 06:59 AM
Veteran
i hope you get your answer soon hun, until either start period or an answer on on hpt , try and relax and get on with other things , whatever happens just remember it won't be the end of the world.

I know you must have heard this before and it may get annoying after a while, but don't have sex , ESPCIALLY unprotected, if you are not ready to deal with the consequences as sometimes even with proper protection pregancy still happens, so you have to be ready to deal with that and know what you will do in such circumstances. I know i probably have no right , but i will say it anyway ! I hope you get you answer, and that is is a negative test and your period comes, and then i hope you deal with this boy and then be carefree abd liberated to enjoy a fresh start at college. Nothing beats a stress free, fun and relaxed college life! You only have one shot at being young and having that relaxed , fun and carefree experience, so make the most of it ! Ofcourse some girls would prefer to get pregnant at 17 , and that is fine as its an individual choice, but somehow you don't sound ready for that , which is why i said what i have !

I hope I have not offended you , and if i have it was unintentional and i apologize in advance ! I have seen many young girls being bogged down with the responsiblity of a child when they are simply not readyand it is unfair to both the mother and the child ( esp if the father 'runs away'), so think carefully about your life, both sexually and otherwise and the direction you want it to take xx
HopefullyaLawMommy likes this.
June 25th, 2012, 07:10 AM
Thank you. I wasn't offended at all, it was something I needed to hear.
I want nothing more than to enjoy college right now, and I hope I can. I have big plans. I want to go to medical school and everything. Having a baby won't really make that possible anytime soon, though I've already started trying to plan around it just in case.
I know I need to take control and responsibility of my sex life. Especially at 17, almost 18.
I don't think I'm ready. But at this point, I honestly believe that whatever happens is God's plan. Maybe I'm supposed to be a testimony. Maybe this is supposed to make me stronger. Only He knows, and I'm trying to trust it right now.
June 25th, 2012, 07:18 AM
As far as symptoms go, mine fluctuate also. im almost 9 wks and I had the same question for the girls. For 2 weeks straight i had all the symptoms then one day i woke up and they were gone. Now there back!!!! Good luck with everything!
June 25th, 2012, 07:22 AM
Thank you!! Good luck with your pregnancy (: I hope all is well!
June 27th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Regular
Well I just had my tonsils out and that requires anesthetic so I'm pretty sure the blood they took yesterday was a test and it came back negative I'm really glad too cause the guy who would have been the Dad turned out to be someone awful

Tags
pregnancy , symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search