O/T In memory of my son Liam and the baby I lost

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 7th, 2012, 01:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Last July my 5 yo son Liam was killed and I also was newly pregnant and part of the Feb.12 DDC I lost my baby as well.
The story follows below and I just wanted to share this news broadcast as I know many of the mommies here donated to my family last July as we lost everything is this horrible accident. Please pass this on, I don't post here often but maybe at some point down the road I'll be joining you ladies here again ♥

Parents of young boy in Jackman still fighting for tougher laws
July 7th, 2012, 03:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to SilverRose Send a message via Yahoo to SilverRose
I remember your story. I tell your story to people who work for the pipe line in my area who think they should be allowed to speed on our curvy roads. I tell them to tell that to the mother who lost her son and her baby because a truck driver fell asleep at the wheel of his truck while hauling logs. I know it's not quite the same thing. But our roads are very curvy and people live right on the edge of the road. I've remembered your story every time I see these truckers go tearing down our roads over loaded and going to fast. Our town meeting people have made it so some of the companies are no longer allowed to drive on some of our roads they have signs posted saying "No, so and so trucks allowed". I'm still very sorry for your losses. I can not imagine how painful that must be. *hugs* to you and your family.

Thank you, Jaidynsmum for my beautiful signature.

July 7th, 2012, 03:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry to hear about the loss of your son and your unborn and I hope you're successful in getting laws enacted.

This story is similar to my friends who were hit by a drunk-driving 16 y/o last July. They lost one of their daughters and their son was paralyzed. Thankfully, my friend didn't also lose the unborn baby she was carrying. Their story is here. Please don't feel like you're alone. You're definitely in my prayers. And, if my friends are any indication, there is a bucket load of strength to be found in prayer. Don't feel like you have to be strong all the time but definitely don't stay on the ground.
July 7th, 2012, 04:46 PM
sweetgirl51305's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I remember seeing your story. It made me tear up.... I am so sorry for everything you've been through. I usually just lurk here as dh and I can't ttc anymore, but I came across your post and had to say something. I wish nothing but the best for you guys. I can't imagine....

~*Visit my ETSY shop! http://www.etsy.com/shop/SillyWillyLilli*~
July 7th, 2012, 08:37 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I remember your story vividly. I am so very sorry for your losses. I wish I could jump through the screen and give you a hug.
July 7th, 2012, 08:42 PM
fromustobaby's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I remember your story so well, cause we were in Pregnancy Loss together, and you had been so kind...I think of you and Liam and the baby you lost often...I hope that you will have peace at sometime in the future, I can not imagine the heart break that you have been through...
July 8th, 2012, 06:15 AM
strvnwritr's Avatar TTC #3 Since 2010
Thanks for sharing. I think about your family often.

~ Thank you Alethia for my beautiful siggy!~
Married to Michael since 6/17/05, DS James 3/14/06 and DD Maya 6/2/08
8/31/07 ~ 7/19/11 ~ 9/20/11 ~ 1/24/13
July 8th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Grace's Avatar Seven is Heaven
Hi Christina, I think about you and liam often, I pray they make stronger laws to avoid this from happening again. Sending you big hugs!!! I also do hope that someday you will be joining us here again.

7/2010 10/2010 05/2012
July 10th, 2012, 06:30 AM
twoboys's Avatar photography co-host!!
I am so very sorry for your losses. So very tragic and terribly sad.
July 10th, 2012, 10:39 AM
mom2moose
I remember you. We were a member of PAL together. I'm so sorry about your losses. Such tragedy!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search