Read an I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant Article Today (take heart)

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 19th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy
"Pregnant and no idea? Yes, it sounds preposterous. But one study estimates one out of every 7,225 births comes as a surprise. It might sound crazy, but if weight gain is minimal, and things like obesity, dieting, and stress affect a woman's cycle, it's totally possible. If you still don't believe us, these 10 women might make you think otherwise."

I've provided the link below.

'I Didn't Know I Was Pregnant!' - An Unexpected Delivery - mom.me
July 19th, 2012, 11:01 AM
HopefullyaLawMommy's Avatar Veteran
Wow! These stories are incredible. Thanks for sharing!
July 19th, 2012, 11:29 AM
WorkerBeeMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My best friends co-worker went to the hospital for severe abdominal paid and delivered int he ER bathroom - she had no idea she was pregnant and no idea what was happening. Me on the other hand - that would never happen, lol. I'm a baby during pregnancy!

Mindy & Josh
Mama to 3 beautiful girls!
DD - Maya (11), DD - Sophia (7)
, & DD - Jane (0)

11/04 09/12 12/12
July 19th, 2012, 07:07 PM
strvnwritr's Avatar TTC #3 Since 2010
Those kind of stories really are amazing. What a shocker that would be!!!

~ Thank you Alethia for my beautiful siggy!~
Married to Michael since 6/17/05, DS James 3/14/06 and DD Maya 6/2/08
8/31/07 ~ 7/19/11 ~ 9/20/11 ~ 1/24/13
July 19th, 2012, 07:41 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
The thing that makes me mad about these stories is the absolute stupidity of the providers. Especially the last woman, they never once did a pregnancy test or blood test on her?! How embarrassing for that hospital. It's usually standard procedure to get a pregnancy test for any woman that comes to the hospital.
July 23rd, 2012, 11:18 AM
TooPunk2bPretty's Avatar Happy Momma and Wifey
I have a friend who didnt know she was pregnant for the first 3 months (she even tested and it came back neg). Another friend of mine found out at, get this, 20 weeks!!
July 23rd, 2012, 11:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
its so weird. i get the minimal weight gain and and non expanding stomach, but don't they feel the baby? mine beat me up night and day! i'm definitely going to read this asap!

*thank you*Kiliki*

July 24th, 2012, 10:10 PM
My bestfriend is 7 months we believe prego.... she has all the symptoms all of them even a prego line on her tummy n she had kicks too. but shes been having her period every month she has taken a lot of hpt and went to the clinic to get a urine test as well and all negative.... Her doctkr did blood work but wont chek for pregnacy bc shes been having her period... And says its impossible and refuses to feel her stomach stuped *** doctor i swear so tomorow we have a 3 d ultrasound... appointment to finally confirm she is prego.... Weird hu
July 25th, 2012, 06:32 AM
Twist's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i would be that 1 in 7,225. That's amazing!

July 25th, 2012, 07:46 AM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yulianahm29 View Post
My bestfriend is 7 months we believe prego.... she has all the symptoms all of them even a prego line on her tummy n she had kicks too. but shes been having her period every month she has taken a lot of hpt and went to the clinic to get a urine test as well and all negative.... Her doctkr did blood work but wont chek for pregnacy bc shes been having her period... And says its impossible and refuses to feel her stomach stuped *** doctor i swear so tomorow we have a 3 d ultrasound... appointment to finally confirm she is prego.... Weird hu
Why the heck won't the dr. just feel her tummy to see where her uterus is, if she was pregnant it'd be very obvious because the uterus would be up high past the belly button.

Tags
pregnant didn't know

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search