help!!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
July 26th, 2012, 05:41 PM
I'm freaking out yet again. I think I could be pregnant. Idk I just have a feeling I guess.

So for those of you u didn't read my last post. Here it is with some updates. I just want to know if I am or if its in my head.
So LMP was June 14 which was normal.
BD on the 24th of June and would of ovulated 3-4 days after that.
On the 27 or 28 I woke up really dizzy and weak which has never happened before.
For a few days after that I just didn't feel good. Was more tired than usuall and nauseated and dizzy.(although it had been really hot those days so it could of been from that) Started having light cramps up until AF came and the it was stronger (normal) but that only lasted a day instead of the regular 3-4 days.
Spotted a lil bit on July 8..was only when I wiped. Which isn't normal for me.
Didn't have any regular pms symptoms except for the sore bbs (but they were not as sore as usual)
Expected period was the 12, it came on the ffteenth. spotted on the fourteenth. It was light pink to bright red but not enough to wear a pad. Usually when i start tho its light brown..sometimes a lil darker.
Usually get bad cramps the first three or four days this last time it was only the first day and wasnt as heavy as it usually is and didnt last as long either. Usually 6-7 days this time it was 4 maybe 5 can't remember...
Well yesterday (the 25) I had the spots of light pink..only when i wiped and and today it was a lil pinkish along with some cm..
I'm still gettin light cramps, which isn't normal after a period. I'm a lil constipapted as well. it feels like I'm getting my period but I know im not

Oh yeah took a hpt on July 8..with a pink dye it was negative but i think i left the stick in the cup too long and i know that can mess up the test. took two more tests on 7-14 but both were negative and both were blue dye so i ignored those two.

Soo should I test again or just not worry about it?

Last edited by maybeitsmyturn; July 26th, 2012 at 11:17 PM. Reason: fixed spelling errors
July 26th, 2012, 07:04 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
If AF came, more than likely you're not pregnant :-(

How long have you been TTC? Have you just stopped any hormonal BC? Are your cycles normal?

You could always take another test, pink dye of course, because you never know. You could always call you doc too, he or she can do a blood test to determine.

Good Luck!

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

July 26th, 2012, 07:54 PM
Yeah but it didn't seem like a normal period to me. and now I've had some spotting? That's not normal for me.
July 27th, 2012, 05:52 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
Best thing to do is take another test and/or call your doc for a blood test. Better to know for sure than to stress out wondering ...

Good Luck!

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

July 27th, 2012, 07:18 AM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It's more likely that you just had a lighter then normal period. If you were too test now and was pregnant before this "period" then it should be nicely positive now.

Usually IB is scant and not heavy at all, it's not that common for a woman to mistake it for her period because it's usually not even questionable because it's nothing more then scant spotting.

But, it does happen.

If you aren't testing positive on a pregnancy test by now then I would just assume that it was a weird cycle, little late and lighter then usual. It happens, our periods are different some months and sometimes they change completely.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search