Implantation Bleeding? Or Just Bleeding?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 2nd, 2012, 05:46 PM
Regular
I had sex 7/24.It was my first day of ovulation.

Three days later, I was cramping for about two hours, and when I went to the bathroom I noticed I had spotted a little. [It was light pink, and not heavy at all.] Three days after that, 7/30, I was cramping for about an hour again, and when I went to the bathroom I noticed a reddish/pinkish colored blood on the toilet paper, it was a little heavier but not heavy enough to stain my underwear.

I've heard that it's possible for an egg to shoot down the fallopian tube pretty quickly, and then for others it takes the regular 6-7 days.
August 2nd, 2012, 08:07 PM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got IB on 4-5dpo with my 4th, it was earlier then the average timing but it was stereotypical IB and I got my BFP at around 11dpo.

With that said, if you don't know for sure you ovulated on 24th then it could have been spotting from ovulation itself. Since it happened at 3 days and again 3 days/pos 6dpo, it could be a promising sign.
August 3rd, 2012, 06:39 AM
Regular
I've never spotted during or after ovulation, though.
August 3rd, 2012, 07:37 AM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I never did either then one cycle I did. IB isn't that common either, so the odds are just as likely to have some spotting at either time.

But where it happened the second time, it could be more then just ovulation spotting.

Also, I just want to add, I had IB once in 5 pregnancies then about 2 cycles ago I had spotting 6 days before my period, it made me wonder.. but nothing after that and AF still came on time, maybe a day early. Sometimes our body just does confusing things.

I'm not saying it's not IB, just stating other possibility.

Tags
am i pregnant , implantatoin bleeding

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search