Colostrum with negative hpt?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2012, 02:10 AM
Last October I miscarried at 7 weeks, I was having the usually symptoms, as well as a decent amount of colostrum everytime I squeezed my nipple. We've been trying for the past 5-6 weeks & hav been having colostrum for the past 4 weeks. I've had light bleeding for the past 2 days. I've taken 3 early response tests over the period of time -all came up negative. I'm still getting colostrum & pregnancy symptoms. Can anyone tell me what's going on?
August 5th, 2012, 09:21 AM
BrandieLee's Avatar Veteran
Hi Hun, I didnt want to just read and run, but I dont have an answer for you. Except......when is af do for you? You might be testing a bit on the early side. Keep me posted on any news that arrises on your situation. Try to stay possitive
August 5th, 2012, 10:11 AM
I do not have any advice except to say I am in the same boat as you. I'm 14dpo today and all the tests I've taken within the last week have been negative but I have colostrum too when I squeeze. Might be a hormonal surge like I'm thinking it is with me because I'm really late in my cycle and have all BFNs Hang in there!! It's not over til shows her face!!
August 5th, 2012, 10:48 AM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If anything you should go to the dr and get checked out. Colostrum can be a sign of other things, so best to confirm or rule out pregnancy so the dr. can figure out why you are getting discharge from breasts..

If you have been getting it that long and no BFP then there is something going on, either that the HCG isn't coming out in your urine, which is uncommon but possible. Or there is something completely different causing it.

I know that after having my kids, after my milk dried up I would get it for months later, maybe that is happening?
October 11th, 2012, 01:18 PM
You should definitely talk to your doctor. Better to be safe than sorry!, best of luck

Tags
colostrum , hpt , symptoms , symptoms of pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search