please help me, do you think i'm pregnant? 16

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MsConfused
  • 1 Post By KrissyS

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 5th, 2012, 01:24 PM
If you've seen my other post please don't judge me that i'm back in this situation only four months later. I was very comforted when i was here before, and need that same kind of feeling. So please tell me what you think..is it possible that i'm pregnant?

Okay so my last period was from july 22-27th. I had sex on july 31st, and august 4th. i have my period about every 28-30 days. It was unprotected sex, both times. Used the pull out method, but had sex multiple times so i know sperm can be in the pre ***. I know i haven't made smart choices, but right now i really need help on what you guys think. I'm having, not super painful, but crampy pressure like feelings on my lower left side. Its just uncomftorable. Obviously i wouldn't feel it from august 4th i don't think, but could it be implantation cramping from having sex on july 31st? please help
August 5th, 2012, 01:39 PM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I would say it is too early to tell, but when I put your dates into an ovulation calendar, it said your most fertile period is/was from August 1-6, with today being the most fertile day (Aug. 5). What you are feeling could very well be ovulation. I have been known to get slight cramping on one side with ovulation. Since you had sex yesterday, it is possible that you could get a positive pregnancy test in maybe 10-14 days. Good luck!

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

August 5th, 2012, 01:40 PM
Veteran
Poss ovulation. I can tell you are very worried hun and im not judging you at all, but i would urge you to take precautions if youre not ready to have a baby. Withdrawal method is extremely risky and there are other risks other than pregnancy.

I wish you luck in whatever you want from outcome but i think its prob ovulation pains x
MaineBean likes this.
August 5th, 2012, 02:59 PM
I really am hoping it is just ovulation pains! but even if it is, since i had sex yesterday i know the sperm can wait for a few days...
August 5th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
True - sperm can live in your tubes for up to 5 days depending on your CM. You're just going to have to wait ... I know that's probably not what you want to hear but that's all anyone is going to be able to say.

It totally sounds like you're O'ng, my O pains were like that & I had unprotected sex for 3 days up to O (on purpose) & just found out I'm pregnant on Friday!

Wait until your next period and buy a FRER & test a day or 2 prior to when your period is due

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 5th, 2012, 04:28 PM
i know ya'll don't know for sure, but say I am O'ng, what are the chances of me getting pregnant from the pull out method and still conceiving even if i didn't have sex on actual ovulation day. from what i've read these do seem like ovulation pains, which means if i'm ovulating today and had sex yesterday..it can all still add up to a pregnancy right?
August 5th, 2012, 05:09 PM
Yes it can because sperm can live for a few days. Even if you're not ovulating now you could in a few days. Try to relax and wait and test in 10-14 days like Amy B said. I'm not judging you either but I would like to see you make better choices Be safe and let us know what you find out.
August 5th, 2012, 05:18 PM
okay, i'll be sure to keep ya'll updated..
it's the hardest thing to just wait it out there are so many things going through my head!
August 5th, 2012, 05:20 PM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you are really worried, you could still get the morning after pill to prevent anything from yesterday. You have like 72 hours from that.

My guess is that the pain you are experiencing now is from ovulation and it's very possible sperm could be hanging out in there because they can live up to 3 days, and even more rarely, even up to 5 days.
August 5th, 2012, 08:02 PM
Amy B.'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I just wanted to add that with my last child and current pregnancy, my husband and I had sex 4 days before my supposed ovulation and ended up with two surprises. So...it definitely can happen that way. I hope this turns out the way you want it!

Thank you, peimum, for my beautiful siggy!

August 7th, 2012, 07:39 PM
thank you guys a lot!
August 7th, 2012, 10:15 PM
Mega Super Mommy
At 16 is no time to have a baby u need to be living your life and going to school. Use a condone get on bc it's your life that will be forever changed I hope your not and please before u have sex use a condome be smart sweetie
Jenn10 likes this.

Tags
implantation , pregnancy , sex , teen , unprotected

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search