Please Help me!!!!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mrs.Cooke714

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 16th, 2012, 08:12 PM
Ok, my husband and I are TTC. We have not been trying very long, but right now I'm very confused. We average 3 times a week. My last AF was July 3rd, my periods are irregular, but it's been six weeks. We have had sex July 3,7,8,10,13,15,16,17,19,21; August 2,3,4,5,6,7,11,14,16. I know that's a lot, hence my confusion. According to my calendar, period should have started 5 days ago. The last couple of days ago, I started to feel odd. My breasts are swollen and sore, tingling in my fingers, cramping every so often, nausea first thing in morning and parts of the day and sensitivity to foods. Finally, loss of appetit and then eat a whole lot the next. Took a pregnancy test (not first urine, middle of day) and it was negative - last Tuesday August 7th. Took another yesterday August 15th, but walked away and forgot. So, I dunno if it's evap line or pregnancy. What should I do? Maybe I ovulated later? I'm so confused.
August 16th, 2012, 08:31 PM
Elly M.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hmmmm.... well it is hard to say since your cycle is irregular. The only thing I could suggest is getting another HPT and trying again, or call you doctor for a blood test. AF and PG symptoms can be so similar, so it can be so confusing. One month I swore I was pregnant, but AF showed up right on time. If I were you, I would just go to the doctor to ease your mind. I really hope you get your BFP, FX and GL!!!

5/25/03 with us for 6 months
8/11/12 with us for 5 weeks

August 16th, 2012, 10:24 PM
Thank you! Hooray for insomnia! I just want to know, but it's hard bc I don't know when I ovulated.
symonerobinson likes this.
August 17th, 2012, 01:34 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Working backwards assuming you have a 14 day LP, and your AF due on 11 Aug I would guess you should have O'd around 28 July giving you a +/- 39 or 40 day cycle. Your BD timing would have been off.

BUT, since our O can be delayed by stress, illness, etc you could have O'd later as you said - meaning your BD from Aug 2 - 6 could have been right on time!

Once you have made 10 posts you should be able to post pics of the test and get opinions from other ladies on the board.

Good Luck and keep us posted!!

Just wanted to add, If you have irregular cycles, you might find it helpful to chart your BBT daily and use OPK's.

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
August 17th, 2012, 05:22 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! Oh there was totally stress! My DH and I were married July 14th, honeymoon, came home to an almost dead dog, spent the whole week in vet's office with no sleep. The following week, had to go to FL for work. It may explain how I felt 2-6. Increase sex drive, crampy, nausea (not like this morning) and some pg symptoms. I even had cramps after sex.
August 17th, 2012, 06:10 AM
on your marriage

Sorry about your dog, hope he is ok now.

It's crazy how events that happen in life can affect us physically as well as emotionally. When do you plan to re-test?

August 17th, 2012, 06:15 AM
Awwwww thank you! She is doing much better. Came home from our honeymoon to our dog having a MAJOR seizure! The right meds and an awesome doctor ! I dunno, I'm a little scared. I feel pregnant but scared of BFN.
August 17th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Yea I know what you mean about being afraid to test, boooo to BFN's

If you had a faint line on Wednesday and it was due to pg I'd think you should be able to get a reliable, more obvious result on a HPT by Sunday.

Wishing you lots of luck and

August 17th, 2012, 06:28 AM
It was after time, think it was an evap line
August 17th, 2012, 06:32 AM
i know it is kind of off topic but.............
my last period was on the 25 of july ( me and my bd been having sex threw out my whole cycle ), i had spottind (watery light pink/brown) on august 13 that lasted for a day (can that be implantation bleeding)
my breast been feeling tingly, when i smell a funny smell i have to throw up,i feel crampy, sleepy (but that might be from the lack of sleep) and i been having bad head aches. can i have implantation bleeding this early??????? and when can i take a pregnancy test sorry for the long post
August 17th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Have you tested?
August 17th, 2012, 07:57 AM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Definitely re-test and make sure you don't walk away from the test this time!!!

Always missing my 3 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12
August 17th, 2012, 08:04 AM
Lol!!! When should I test...bc I'm unsure of when I actually ovulated?!
August 18th, 2012, 05:18 AM
Update...BFN! Took test this morning, but did read an article that said I should wait longer since I'm irregular. Thoughts? Also, yesterday was a baaad day! My breasts were so sore, puffy areoles, period like cramping all day! I dunno what to do. Oh and the glands are out in full force!! My bbt this morning 97.9, high for me.
August 18th, 2012, 12:40 PM
BrandieLee's Avatar Veteran
I dont really know.........but to me it sounds like you have some good signs of being preggo. There is something I have mentioned alot lately to other girls that I want you to consider. I know you dont know when you O'd but my last pregnancy I didnt get a BFP until 4 days after af was due and I know that I O'd on time that month because of my o test sticks. So Basically what I am saying is dont give up hope until af actually arrives. Im keeping my fingers crossed for you!
August 18th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Awwwww thanks! There was a lot of stress, so I think I O'ed later than thought. My breasts are really sore, I see veins on my chest and breasts. The glands on my areoles are beginning to show more and some with whiteheads. So, is this pg or pms???
August 18th, 2012, 01:02 PM
BrandieLee's Avatar Veteran
It sounds to me like pg symptoms hun

Tags
am i preggo , ovulating , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search