Please Help! I am really freaked out and want to know if I could Be pregnant?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 22nd, 2012, 01:26 PM
Me and my husband want another child and have been having unprotected sex. This month my cycle is due to start between the 27th and the 31st and I am not having my usual a week before my cycle is due symptoms, I am having some other symptoms?are these symptoms? I have had two other children so my first question is

Has anyone had this happen or heard of it happening....... 2 days ago i started leaking whitish fluid from my right breast this is all before my cycle is due and I have never had this happen before.

I have also been experiencing

Gas
constipation
diarrhea
headaches
nausea ( two days in a row then today not so bad but still present)
food aversion
food craving
Leaking boob
light cramping in my abdomen
I noticed one nipple is bigger than the other
riding in cars makes me dizzy and feel sick

Please my biggest question is the breast that is leaking. Can I be pregnant?
August 22nd, 2012, 11:27 PM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
What you are experiencing sounds promising. If this is due to HCG because of pg then you should be able to test now.

The 27th-31st is a lil bit of a variance, do you have irregular cycles? Do you know when you O'd?

Regarding the leaking boob, I had this off and on for 2 years after I stopped bf my DD. Turned out it only happened when I had too much caffeine or energy drinks. I honestly don't know if that would be a pg symptom, sorry. Maybe one of the other ladies here as experienced that?

Good Luck

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search