Not sure.. Am I Pregnant?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2012, 11:15 PM
Hello ladies. I'm new here and I am looking for friendly, helpful and supportive women that may be able to help me out. It's long, and a bit personal, but please bare with me. Thanks in advance!

I can always feel when I ovulate. I get light cramps on either side of my ovaries. (most of the time it's the right) I usually have clear, watery discharge before I ovulate, and then when I ovulate it looks egg white and sticky/stretchy. Im usually dry afterwards, and two weeks later I get my period. My period is normally on point. It comes either a day early, on time when expected, or a day after. I'm very used to this and I usually can tell when its about to come.*

I am not on birth control. We are not trying for a baby, but if it happens, it wouldn't be a bad thing.*

This month I ovulated Aug 5th. I had unprotected sex, twice, on the 4th. I'm aware of pre-ejaculation, and my partner released a little inside me before pulling out. That night, I had a little semen on my underwear. By morning, my cervical mucus changed and I started getting the pains I usually get, so I knew I was ovulating. (I had a vaginal ultra sound recently, so I know there's nothing wrong with my ovaries)*

It's been 2 weeks and 6 days since I've ovulated. I have a 28 day cycle, my last period was July 24th. I was expecting my period the 21st this month. It hasn't come. I've been having cramps in my lower abdominal area for about a week now. My breast are very itchy around the nipples, and sensitive. I randomly feel nauseous, and I am experiencing fatigue. It's not just tired, I nap about twice a day, I'm eating more and I feel hot. Also, at this time I'm usually dry as I said. But for a little over a week now I've had discharge, and feel wet most of the time. I'm not familiar with it. It is white, thick/creamy and feels like lotion between my fingers. (no odor or itch) It gets on my underwear a lot and I have to change often. (TMI) I haven't felt like I'm going to get my period and this is considered late for me, because my period is always on point. I took a pregnancy test the 19th (2 days before expected period) since I was experiencing symptoms I've never felt before a period. I just break out, and have some cramps. It came back negative. Was it too soon?*

It's now the 25th and still no signs of a period. I'm obviously going to wait a little for my period to come, before considering another test.*

But for you ladies out there, who have experienced pregnancy before, or just know enough about this sort of thing, I would love to get your thoughts and opinions. This isn't normal for me, should I be worried?Am I over thinking it? Maybe baby?*

Thank you for taking time to read all this! Any comments or advice is appreciated*

Last edited by Peace Love Joy.; August 25th, 2012 at 11:42 AM.
August 24th, 2012, 12:39 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
While your symptoms do sound promising, the only way to know for sure is to take another test.

Some women take longer to get a positive result because of late implantation and/or slow rising HCG. So yes the test you took on the 19th could have been too soon, but by now I think you could get a reliable result on a test.

Good Luck

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
August 24th, 2012, 12:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
Keep us posted? I agree with everything Laura said.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
August 24th, 2012, 12:44 PM
TerriLF's Avatar Super Mommy
I say test again. It really sounds like you may be pregnant and no one knows better than you if things aren't normal. Especially since you are sure of when you ovulate and expect your period.
August 24th, 2012, 01:56 PM
Veteran
I've read that every cycle you are trying to get pregnant, there is still only a 15-20% chance of pregnancy. Given the symptoms, I would test again.
August 24th, 2012, 07:17 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
only way to know is to test

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

August 24th, 2012, 07:33 PM
sweet.hun's Avatar We're Complete <3
Definitely re-test. It's the only way to know for sure.

Always missing my 4 angels. 2/9/06, 3/12/11, 5/22/12, 11/27/14
August 24th, 2012, 08:07 PM
Mrs_lynn.c's Avatar Expecting#5
Like the other ladies have said testing is the only way to know for sure.Good luck kup!
August 24th, 2012, 09:24 PM
Huge thank you to everyone that read and commented. I appreciate it Still no signs for my period. Don't want to jump the gun again so I'm going to wait a few more days. If nothing comes, I will definetly re-test. I will keep you all posted. Thanks again!
August 25th, 2012, 05:25 PM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If you conceived and are pretty late for your period, you should get a pretty obviously positive test now. As the others said, sounds very promising!

Tags
pms , pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search