Preggo or NOt?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Missa_Mae
  • 1 Post By LuvRBx5

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 14th, 2012, 08:31 PM
I don't know what's really going on. Been reading a lot about pregnancy and whenever I feel something, I google it and it points to pregnancy. My last intercourse was last week of July, i have a regular period but on the 20th of August I just had like half day period. I just let it pass and thought that it's just normal. After a few days i had post cramping for the first time in the history of my period. I did a test but it was negative (to date, i had 19 HPTs already, all negative, disappointing, frustrating, i dont know how to call it anymore). My left tummy has stabbing pain like once in a while and i started to feel pain in my lower back, my breasts are sore, i threw up like 3 times since then, the rest was like feeling of throwing up but nothing is coming out, excessive saliva as well, heartburn, belly is getting big, im seeing montgomery glands on my areola, i get irritated easily, I also fart a lot lately, im sorry Here is the thing, i went to my doctor and she told me that what im feeling are the symptoms of pregnancy but she is wondering why i always get negative result. So she did an ultrasound (transvagina)and she found out that the uterus lining is thick and there is the corpus luteum. She told me to come back after 10 days and still she saw the same thing though it is more visible and thicker this time, corpus luteum is still sitting there. I dont know anything about pregnancy, my fiance told me to go ask for a second opinion. I hope someone can help me here. Am i pregnant?
September 15th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I concieved the last week of July as well ... which makes me just about 10 weeks pregnant and on a trans-v you can see the baby completely, moving & everything. If you're still just seeing a thickened uterus it could have been a M/C, where implantation was attempted but missed?

Did you doctor order a blood test for HCG?
mIsAy likes this.

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

September 15th, 2012, 08:13 AM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Or maybe your body is trying to ovulate and for some reason it's not happening..
mIsAy likes this.
September 16th, 2012, 08:46 AM
I sound crazy and like a broken record whenever I am in the hospital with my doctor. The second time I was there, August 31, she did transv then told me that it aint clear yet if i am preggo or not then asked me to come back on the 10th, she said she'll gonna do the serum test but when i went there she failed doing so and still did trans-v. She even asked me to take Provera and come back after 10 days, my period is due on the 20 and before going to seek for another doctor's opinion, i will wait for my period. My left tummy is still painful especially when i move a lot, excessive saliva still, fatigue and feeling like i wanna throw up. I don't know what's really happening. Thank you Mommies
September 17th, 2012, 03:43 PM
I'm new here but I'm experiencing the same things....here a little history of what im going thru....i skipped af in july thought i was prego but it came on schedule in august....well me and the mr. are ttc again my last lmp was aug. 14th thru the 21st two weeks later during my scheduled ovulation week i spotted on the actual ovulation day sept. 2nd (so my af app says) til the 5th and stopped for two days and spotted again on the 8th thru the 10th on and off well my af is scheduled for today the 16th and she's not here and is showing no sign of appearing...could there be a good chance i'm prego???
September 17th, 2012, 05:27 PM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not sure if there is a good chance, as the spotting sounds like it could be something else. But maybe not, maybe it was ovulation and you ovulated later and the spotting was a reaction from the body. Or maybe you are experiencing some hormonal imbalances, which could be why you skipped your period in July. I'd test and see what happens.. If it's negative I'd wait another week and retest, if nothing I would try and see my dr and explain what has been happening the last couple of cycles.

Tags
need help , symptoms of pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search