Freaking out, what is going on?!?!?!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2012, 02:42 AM
OK ladies here's the scoop. I totally feel pregnant, 3 days ago i got faint second line then i got a blatant BFN. I have heavy swollen boobies, moody and totally emotional, dark areolas with the bumps and vivid veins, occasional nausea, darkish line running from belly button to pelvic a dip ive never had about two inches below my belly button, Ive gotten bigger in belly and thigh area and now have stretch marks on hips thighs and and lower sides i have constant lower back pain and headaches, i get lightheaded and dizzy all the time and I am non stop hungry, my pee smells really strong and is darker then usual and i drink plenty of water and i get random cravings for different foods and i have never had trouble with acne and now im breaking out along my hairline. And my fiance and i have felt unexplained hard spots in lower abdomen and pelvic area and sometimes pulsing movement. sorry for all the rambling, just freaking out.

I totally feel pregnant, my fiance and i havent really been trying IDK what is going on. Help?!
September 17th, 2012, 03:41 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
You said in a couple of your other posts that you were going to go to Lifeline Clinic today (Monday) What time are you going there?

Although the symptoms you are experiencing sound very promising as pregnancy symptoms, they can also be from any other of many hormone related occurrences. Or unfortunately just a plain old whacky cycle.

It is really difficult to not get excited when the 2nd line appears on the test, trust me I know. But as much as you are experiencing symptoms I can say I have had nearly all of the above during different stages of my cycle and not been pregnant and been pregnant and had no early symptoms. So it will be very difficult for anyone here to say yes you are pregnanct or no you are not. No one wants to get hopes up as much as no one wants to be disappointed in the end. I feel your frustration sweetheart.

When was the start of your last cycle? Did you test or temp to confirm ovulation?

I do hope you can make it to the clinic today for the test, as I think the only way you can put your mind at ease is to get a confirmed answer. You said in a previous post you didn't have medical insurance so find out if the clinic can draw Beta HCG Quantitative levels for you.

Hope you get the answers you are looking

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
September 17th, 2012, 02:48 PM
Yeah idk what to think. ive been told you cant get a false positive, but then why did i get a negative after that positive? I went to the clinic today and the women helping me told me she really believed i was pregnant, just not showing up on the pee tests for some reason. im so confused.
September 17th, 2012, 04:08 PM
Regular
I'd ask for a blood test. At this point, given your other symptoms seems like it would be pretty definite. Good luck. :-)
September 17th, 2012, 04:33 PM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
There are no false positives but there are other things that women mistake for a faint positive ex; indent lines, dye running through the test, evap lines, etc.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search