When should I test?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 17th, 2012, 04:10 PM
HopefullyaLawMommy's Avatar Veteran
Hi Ladies!

I hope it was a good start to the week for everyone

I am hoping to get some advice on when to test. I have posted some about this over the last couple of weeks. I believe I Oed around September 5-7. I don't temp or chart but have had really regular cycles since I was 11.5. I stopped BCP in June, and everything has been regular since coming off. During this time, I had some of the O symptoms and increased libido. I believe covered our basis as bded the entire week.

With that said, these are the symptoms I have been having

Friday (Sept. 14) and Sunday (Sept. 16) I had some increased CM. More on Friday than Sunday. This is the fist time I have experienced this since coming off of BCP in June. This is out of the ordinary for me.

Starting last Thurs and throughout the weekend, I have had a "crampy" feeling in my ovary area. Sometimes it feels like cramps and sometimes just a shooting pain.

My bbs are getting more sore by the day. Yesterday my nipples were tingly and my husband noted he thought my areola was darker.

Today I had a heightened since of smell. I was in class and someone had a strong lotion on and I almost had to leave as I became so nauseous.

Speaking of nauseous, I have been nauseous and queasy since last week.

I have also had weird food craving and have been wanting chocolate milk every day! I have also not been able to satisfy my appetite. I eat but never feel full.

Also but I have been gassier and looser stools multiple times per day.

I tested this afternoon but my urine was not concentrated, and I got a BFN When do you ladies think I should retest? I have a couple of dollar store cheapies and two FRER to confirm any lines on the dollar store test.

Thanks for all the help and support on this journey!

Last edited by HopefullyaLawMommy; September 17th, 2012 at 04:14 PM.
September 17th, 2012, 04:32 PM
LuvRBx5's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sounds like it could even be ovulation and you just ovulated late. I hope you were DTD during this time to cover bases! I would test every week til I get a positive or AF shows. When is your LMP? How long are your cycles? When are you due for next period?
September 17th, 2012, 04:35 PM
HopefullyaLawMommy's Avatar Veteran
My LMP was August 24 and my cycles are usually 28 days long. I am due to for AF on Friday.

I usually get spotting and break out before but none of my usual PMS symptoms so far.

Tonight I just realized my veins are more pronounced in my bbs.

Last edited by HopefullyaLawMommy; September 17th, 2012 at 06:20 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search