scared to test incase i'm jinxed.3 days late!!!!!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2012, 03:33 AM
4 days late....My periods or the last 2 months have been on time, just been going through calender. My period is now 4 days late and my cervix is soft and wet and high, i have soreish boobs, nausea throughout the day, had pains in my back last night, no period pains, small brown discharge 5 days ago... food makes me feel sick in the day... veiny . Feel wet all the time and getting up in the night to pee. I am not testing till im 7 days late.
What do you ladies think? i had the rod implant out 4 months ago.
I am shaking with nerves bbut i am scared of a bfn and gettig upset. We bd when i was ovulation. had sever cramp last week then nothing... bad leg ahce every day. a hot ache in my back and no bloated stomach like i usually have before af, no spotting, no headaches.....

Last edited by longandpink; September 18th, 2012 at 03:55 AM.
September 18th, 2012, 04:16 AM
Veteran
you should test, it would give you a good answer by now ! Although the chance of a BFN is possible, it is much much more likely to be a BFP. Either ways , you will have to find out one way or another , so be strong and go for it! I am starting to realise how it feels like to have a BFN constantly, been trying for 7 months now and have had to stop charting as I was getting very depressed with each AF . Have left it for the moment, if it happens it happens, without obcessing about it . Stressing will only affect your negatively, so keep strong and relaxed and take the test ! 4 days late with all those symptoms is a very good sign!

All the very best to you, keep us updated! FX
September 18th, 2012, 06:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by longandpink View Post
4 days late....My periods or the last 2 months have been on time, just been going through calender. My period is now 4 days late and my cervix is soft and wet and high, i have soreish boobs, nausea throughout the day, had pains in my back last night, no period pains, small brown discharge 5 days ago... food makes me feel sick in the day... veiny . Feel wet all the time and getting up in the night to pee. I am not testing till im 7 days late.
What do you ladies think? i had the rod implant out 4 months ago.
I am shaking with nerves bbut i am scared of a bfn and gettig upset. We bd when i was ovulation. had sever cramp last week then nothing... bad leg ahce every day. a hot ache in my back and no bloated stomach like i usually have before af, no spotting, no headaches.....

I am right there with you, I tested when I was 2 days late and got a BFN. I am waiting it out until 7 days then head to my OB. Good Luck to you.
September 18th, 2012, 08:39 AM
Mega Super Mommy
No way of knowing until you test. I would think 4 days later it'd be accurate.
September 18th, 2012, 08:57 PM
Themrs0523's Avatar Super Mommy
Any update?
September 19th, 2012, 03:06 AM
i have no af and i have calculated and i am 6 days late. Felt sick at bus stop, flat stomach, wet high soft cervix can't find the opening and never been this late before and backache..... going to buy a test late today.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search