breakthrough bleeding or implantation

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 19th, 2012, 10:13 PM
So my husband and I are currently ttc. I have regular 28 day cycles normally five day periods. I do have ovarian cyst. My last period started Aug. 30 and I'm due for my period Sept. 27. Yesterday morning I got bleeding that was red. At first I thought it was the beginning of my period butby 130 in the afternoon it had completely stopped. And I have not bleed since. I had cramping also that was mostly light and intensified with a lot of movement. The cramps have been off and on all day even when the bleeding stopped. I also had minor back pain that I only noticed with a lot of walking.

Any thoughts??? Breakthrough bleeding...early period....or pregnant?
September 20th, 2012, 04:54 AM
Veteran
could be either! I had that too, my periods due around 24th an i had bright red bleeding on 14th (so around CD19 ) I also have a regular 28 day cycle and 5/6 day periods. I am also feeling crampy and slightly sick. Unfortuntely there is no way to be sure without taking a pregnancy test and even those don't usually get positive until closer to AF date! So in short, its wait and watch !

If you next period is due 27th and you noticed bleeding yesterday , the 19th, that woul dbe almost the sam ething i experienced. I will keep updating! We have been TTC for a while now an dno luck so am not keeping my hopes too high as it is depressing. GL to you !
September 20th, 2012, 05:46 AM
strvnwritr's Avatar TTC #3 Since 2010
Hi there! The timing would be just about right for implantation bleeding so this could be a good sign for you. Good luck!

~ Thank you Alethia for my beautiful siggy!~
Married to Michael since 6/17/05, DS James 3/14/06 and DD Maya 6/2/08
8/31/07 ~ 7/19/11 ~ 9/20/11 ~ 1/24/13
September 20th, 2012, 06:12 AM
I'm really hoping so. But I also don't want to have high hopes. Because not convieving is just devastating. Keeling my fingers crossed. I still have no bleeding. Lets hope it stays that way!
September 20th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I think everyone's experience with IB is different.

I got IB on CD9. It was 1 time. I went to the bathroom, peed, wiped and noticed small tiny pinhead size drops of red blood on the TP, not even enough to smear, just to dot the TP. I assumed it was an early period so I went about my day but I never saw the bleeding again. I tested the next day on CD10 with a FRER and got my first faint positive.

Other people stories I've heard were more blood, more of a flow, or more spotting for longer period of times.

What I'm trying to say is YOU NEVER KNOW

to you!

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

September 20th, 2012, 01:55 PM
By then end of the day today I am noticing some cramping that feels like af is on its way. I kind feel like I wanna give up. I can't stand trying this much. ... hopefully I don't get it but the cramps make me feel doubtful

Last edited by amandajeanne; September 20th, 2012 at 02:21 PM.
September 20th, 2012, 02:39 PM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
I had a lot of cramping before I got my BFP - like AF cramping. I kept counting myself out and then bam - BFP :-)

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

September 20th, 2012, 03:01 PM
I really hope that's how it works out for me. But I'm not getting my hopes up just because it really sucks when af shows her ugly face when you think...finally maybe I did it. My breast have not been sore I have been a little more tired lately but I've had a cold for the past week so I'm not really counting that. I've kind of had a heightened sense of smell so I guess I could say that's the only symptom I've had. And it could just seem that way to me because my cold is starting to go away. So I'm not sure what to think on the symptoms. Ugh this wait is just killing me. Only 6 1/2 days left...wishing for the best but expecting the worst...

Tags
breakthrough bleeding , implantation , pms , pregnacy , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search