OMG ! No way! first ever BFP? Not getting hopes high - HELP! Pic added*

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2012, 06:35 PM
Veteran
Does anyone else see anything? Am i imaging it? I am 16 dpo and 1 day late for AF. I am freaking out in excitement, its 3 am in the night i don't know what to do !!!! I don't want to wake my husband up and tell him incase i am wrong as i don't want to get his hopes high for nothing. Will a fast heart rate be harmful right now if i was pregnant? OMG! this is late night urine so if there is hcg it should be stronger by morning right? What do you all suggest?

16DPO1.jpg picture by sara1703 - Photobucket

16DPO1IN.jpg picture by sara1703 - Photobucket
16DPO1SAT.jpg picture by sara1703 - Photobucket

16DPO2.jpg picture by sara1703 - Photobucket

16DPO2IN.jpg picture by sara1703 - Photobucket

it was slightly clearer to look at then showing up, i hope i am not imagining things to this extent!
September 26th, 2012, 06:58 PM
Veteran
I see a pink line. Test iin the AM but I dare to say that is a BFP!
Irene Mom to 9 and ttcing #10
Married to my best friend 23 yrs!
5 Girls and 4 Boys

9 First Trimester Angels
Elija 17w Angel
Angel 17w Angel

DS 22(Mar12) DD 20(Jan3) DD 18(July6) DD 11(Oct18) DS 10(May18) DD 8(Jan9)
DS 7(Sept27) DS 5(Sept20) DD 2(June2)
TTCing #10 with unexplained infertility and 1 tube.

My Ovulation Chart
September 26th, 2012, 07:19 PM
Veteran
I'm scared to test again incase line disappears! Ii am having mild cramping on and off...whicch is why i kept expecting AF....cramping a bad sign?
September 26th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Veteran
((Hugs))) I get cramps when af is due and pg acually the first few weeks after a BFP are very crampy for me.I don't get much with AF.
Irene Mom to 9 and ttcing #10
Married to my best friend 23 yrs!
5 Girls and 4 Boys

9 First Trimester Angels
Elija 17w Angel
Angel 17w Angel

DS 22(Mar12) DD 20(Jan3) DD 18(July6) DD 11(Oct18) DS 10(May18) DD 8(Jan9)
DS 7(Sept27) DS 5(Sept20) DD 2(June2)
TTCing #10 with unexplained infertility and 1 tube.

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by 10thtimearound; September 26th, 2012 at 07:30 PM. Reason: Spelling error
September 26th, 2012, 07:35 PM
WantingAnother's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

September 26th, 2012, 07:36 PM
Veteran
I am mildly crampy but its different to AF...more achy then cramps and comes and goes. Also very wet , so keep expecting AF!
September 26th, 2012, 07:41 PM
inlove08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congrats!! Looks good. You should get a dark line on a frer or answer tomorrow.

YAY!!!!!!!!! I had weird cramps too when I got my bfp. The "wet" feeling is normal. I had it too. It gets worse once you get further into your pregnancy. Bet it's creamy CM you are having......

Thank you Vicki.... for my beautiful siggie!!!
September 27th, 2012, 01:18 AM
PaxtonsMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh that's a BFP! congratulations!

September 27th, 2012, 03:49 AM
Veteran
I'm confused, I tested again this morning and it was not darker. It was similar , if not slightly lighter? Instead of a 'line' it was more like a shadow but with some colour. also it's taking longer to show than last night, more than 5 mins but within 10. I use the ic one step ultra early strips.

My lower back is hurting & I am getting cramps, not exactly af type but just achy, maybe I'm imagining it more but they seem more than yesterday, like my uterine lining/ovary area cramping ....

Any help? I'm scared of a chemical pregnancy? If it was one, world AF show up soon? Would it be like normal AF or slightly heavier?
September 27th, 2012, 04:25 AM
Missa_Mae's Avatar First Time Mommy!
best bet hun, if you're concerned, is to visit your doctor for ablood test.

you could also go out & get a FRER as I always got better BFPs with those.

Co-Host of the April 2013 Playroom

September 27th, 2012, 04:43 AM
Veteran
Thankyou. I live in the UK and GPs here don't give blood tests for hcg unless there's risk of complication or AF is over 1/2 months late, ( unless you request a blood test privately but that's very expensive). So there's nothing to do but wait and see either for hpt lines or AF :s
September 27th, 2012, 07:42 AM
Veteran
i just had some spotting 3 medium spots on my underwear, not bright red but not brown either. have put a pad on and nothing to do but monitor. Cramping is continuing onand off along with back ache and slightly quesy feeling. I dont know what to think! THE HPT IS 'JUST BARELY' VISIBLE NOW and i did a opk which was quite dark, just slightly lighter than control !
September 27th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Rebelmommy's Avatar Mommy to controlled chaos
I also got better BFP at night than I did with FMU. I would retest with a FRER or Answer test Best of luck hun!
Talon
(12/05/05) Creighton (01/31/13) (05/02/14)

September 27th, 2012, 09:09 AM
Veteran
yes i will be buying FRER tomorow to test but is this spotting/cramping normal? Cramping has stopped now it was getting quite uncomfortable for a few hours nonstop during which i also started spotting. It seems like a darkish red, tinged with brown colour . It could develop, i am not fooling myself, i know chemical pg are very common, if i hadn't tested last night i probably would still be playing the AF waiting game and think of this spotting as start of a late AF...

I know that spotting and cramping is also normal in pregnancy, red, brown, pink , lots , little..every body and every pregnancy is different!

This is so difficult !
September 27th, 2012, 12:25 PM
I see the pink in the fourth picture for sure! Good luck!
September 27th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am going to be the oddball out and say that I don't think that is a positive pregnancy test. The line I see is where the plastic part that you dip meets the test strip, which is pretty common for dye to pool there.

September 27th, 2012, 02:49 PM
Veteran
I still have the back pain and spotting , although the crampings less. I am feeling feverish though , especially my face and just run down really. I wish whether it's a bfp then to show up otherwise let AF come
September 27th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Best of luck, keeping my fingers crossed for you!
September 28th, 2012, 04:48 AM
Veteran
well cramping is a lot less today, almost not noticecable, the spotting is less too almost stopped. Last night when i felt feverish i took temp and it was about 99.1 (37.3 celcius ) which is just a bit high from my normal at rest that is why i was probably feeling it however back down now,. took my temp after waking and it was abt 0.3 celcius higher than usual , don't know if that means anything. my lower back continues to hurt since yesterday though it is less today.

The spotting didnt increase to a flow , at least not yet, although when i went to the loo ( warning tmi coming up) i noticed...almost like stringy CM but bloody :s it may have been dried up or may not, the toilet water wasnt really red as it is usually when i am on AF. BFN again today, not even a hint of a line so confused.

As i write i am starting to cramp again. Just want an answer one way or another. If pregnant a BFP. Otherwise would AF just come already ! I was due 24th/25th sept and its 28th today!!! am feeling very uncomfortable and 'not right' !!
September 28th, 2012, 05:55 AM
Veteran
Spotting started again with light cramps

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search