I'm sure you've heard it a million times.. am I pregnant?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By kandi_apples
  • 2 Post By 10thtimearound

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 27th, 2012, 08:47 AM
Hi all, newbie here!

Im 28 years old, healthy and married to a wonderful man. We share custody of his two boys (13 and 10) 50% equally, so making the decision to have another baby in the house is a hard one; however I've never experience having my own.

I read all the time, am I pregnant? with all the common side effects, etc etc.

I have been pregnant a few years ago (sadly, I had to terminate at an early stage as I was quite ill and on heavy medication and I had no other choice) so I know at that time, I had no real side effects other than being tired and a missed period.

Well, its been now 4 days since my period was supposed to start.. and every month they are either on time exactly by the hour or give or take one day (less or plus). Not 4 days. (I also have an app that helps me track my cycle, its a wonderful tool!)

I dont feel sick or having morning sickness, I have felt a few times of dizzyness, mood swings yesterday, missed period of 4 days, sore stomach (more like being constipated, but mind you I had indian food for lunch yesterday) and I seem to have this "lotion" like white/clear stuff (no smell, just appears on the toilet paper/undies) I took a test this am, bam - negative immediately. No questions or faint lines of the possibility of being pregnant.

Is that too early to test? Should I wait a couple more days to re-test (it kills me with the suspense!) Anyone else experienced this? Its driving me insane as I don't just miss periods by this long.

Thanks everyone!
September 27th, 2012, 12:39 PM
Test for sure! Like right now!
September 27th, 2012, 01:04 PM
As mentioned, I did test already once this morning. Came back with a big FAT pink line of negative. I even looked, no faint line of positive whatsoever. I'm going to wait for another couple days and test again. Its not normal for me to miss my period by 4 days, maybe off a day but not 4. I feel fine, and still no blood or anything else other than a light "lotion" like substance. Its driving me nuts, I'm sure all of you have gone through this before too! They need to invent something within the human body that goes off like a microwave ding. Your pregnant, DING!
jam121184 likes this.
September 27th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Veteran
Yes...wait a few more days and test again. Maybe wait thru the weekend and test Monday? Could be just too early yet or it could just be an off-cycle..
September 27th, 2012, 02:03 PM
Veteran
Agree with pp. Sperm should have a bell that rings when the jobs done!
jam121184 and Rebelmommy like this.
Irene Mom to 9 and ttcing #10
Married to my best friend 23 yrs!
5 Girls and 4 Boys

9 First Trimester Angels
Elija 17w Angel
Angel 17w Angel

DS 22(Mar12) DD 20(Jan3) DD 18(July6) DD 11(Oct18) DS 10(May18) DD 8(Jan9)
DS 7(Sept27) DS 5(Sept20) DD 2(June2)
TTCing #10 with unexplained infertility and 1 tube.

My Ovulation Chart
September 27th, 2012, 08:26 PM
Good luck when you do test again!
September 28th, 2012, 09:03 AM
Well, day 5 no period, feeling the same I guess but still...- two negative tests. I called my doctor, they are going to run some tests on me today and that way we'll know whats happening. I'll keep you all posted on what they say!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search