Really grasping at straws...buuuut...

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2012, 08:16 AM
I highly doubt I could really be pregnant because my husband and I have only been trying for about 1 month and my periods are very irregular so I'm kind of expecting getting pregnant being a challenge...and I know there's no knowing for sure unless I take a test but I just wanted to get some input. Here are my "symptoms" (all have started about a week ago):

I've been exhausted, really reeeeally exhausted, I don't think I've felt this tired in my life.
I've been sweating at night like crazy. I wake up soaked in sweat. I don't know if this really counts because I haven't read anywhere that night sweats are an actual pregnancy symptom, but it's just something that's happened recently I can't contribute to anything else.
I think I might have a yeast infection...it's kinda weird because it's not like any other I've ever had, it's all external itching and burning.
I've been really irritable...anything and everything has been irritating me.
I've been starving...eating everything in sight pretty much and not feeling full.

No nausea, no sore breasts.

What do you guys think?
September 28th, 2012, 08:29 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Those are really good symptoms. Do you know where you are in your cycle? How close are you to your period?

The exhaustion and yeast infection were two of my first symptoms.

Good luck!

September 28th, 2012, 08:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urchin View Post
Those are really good symptoms. Do you know where you are in your cycle? How close are you to your period?

The exhaustion and yeast infection were two of my first symptoms.

Good luck!
Well my period ended the beginning of this week.
I'm not positive of where I am in my cycle, it's so hard to figure out when I'm so irregular, but yesterday I did have "slippery" CM.
September 28th, 2012, 08:37 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
Oh.... in that case, it's really unlikely you're pregant, as you most likely haven't ovulated this cycle.

Unless your last period was lighter or shorter...i don't think that there's a huge possibility of pregnancy.

You could always take a test to see though.

September 28th, 2012, 08:40 AM
Yeah I was thinking the same thing... :-/
I probably will take a test just to put my mind at ease...I wish I knew why I was so freakin' tired though.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search