Am I going crazy?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 10th, 2012, 05:15 PM
My AF has been wacky since April when I recieved the Depo shot but since July she has been showing every 2 weeks down to the hour. This may sound strange but a week ago i woke up from a very vivid dream about being PG (I even woke my fiance up and asked him if it had really happened). It kept bothering me so Friday I bought a few tests. Since then I have had 3 faint but definitly there positive tests with FRER.

I began having symptoms like heartburn, headaches, excessive CM, gassy, cramps, lower back aches, hot flashes to the point I have to put ice on my feet, they feel like they're on fire and my bbs are tender and veiny.

Since I currently have no health insurance I went to the clinic and they did a urine test and it was negative. As of today AF is 2 days late according to my wacky schedule. Am I going crazy and having some kind of phantom pregnancy?
October 10th, 2012, 05:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
First off, no you aren't crazy. Crazy doesn't know it is, so asking rules it out. I have been reading crazy things about that depo shot and I am soooo glad we decided agaianst it for my daughter. (she is only 14 but It was suggested because of her crazy heavy and painful but irregular periods)

SInce BC is not 100% fool proof there is a chance you caught pregnant even while trying to be protected. Stranger things have happened. OK here goes a slew of questions. You took the FRER and then had the cinic do the urine? How faint were they and in what timeafter you peed on it did you see a line?
There are a few possibilities. Some of which are, you may be expierencing a chemical pregnancy. You may have had a bad batch of tests. You may be in the very early stages of pregnancy and the docs test just wasn't sensitive enough to pick up on it yet. You may be a medical mystery. There are more possibilities but these come to mind first. Time will tell. How willing are you to pee on something else?

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
October 10th, 2012, 06:05 PM
Thanks for the reply. I forgot to mention that I changed my mind about depo since I was on AF for almost 4 months so I am actually not on BC at the moment. The first 2 faint pos. was very light but the last one on Sunday was a little darker. And all 3 were read within 3 minutes.
October 10th, 2012, 06:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
Well good luck then! I sure hope that you get lines on the clinic test soon

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13