can anyone relate? advise? help?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2012, 12:00 AM
I will try to make a long story short.
my period are not always regular but they are never more than a week late, pms has always been moderate and predictable, super hungry and very irritable. Period is heavy and last at least 5 days. Last regular period was on August. 26 as usual right on time, except that time I had stomach flu symptoms, very tired stomach upset and severe diarrhea. Period ended and seemed to go back to normal. September- about the 19 or 20th began with my usual pm's symptoms except I felt more bloated, like I had small ball in my stomach, very Moody, depressed irritable, weepy, hungry, tender nipples.horrible pm's symptoms..the 27th came and went no period...symptoms persisted. Period was 12 days late! Started this Monday night, the 8th about 7 pm..I noticed light spotting around the same time I began to get very nauseous and had diarrhea. I vomited all night verybafly and had diarrhea if I even drank water. The next day, yesterday, I was so exhausted my abdomen hurt and all of my lower body ached very badly. I had no headache or fever. I slept most of the day yesterday. Today I awoke feeling fine but quickly became very nauseous. I was sick most of the day but mu energy levels were fine because I take vitamins. My "period" has been SO light. Spotting basically, I'm no longer Moody and I feel more mentally stable since Monday night but physically all hell broke loose. I've taken two pregnancy test, the last one 4 days ago, Sunday morning, it was negative. I'm just so confused, this is all highly unusual and I'm 31 years old! And have never been pregnant. Im married and do not use contraceptives we use the pull out method (rolling my eyes) so were not trying to get pregnant or trying to prevent. I have never been through anything like this, I'm at a loss. As of right now I feel totally fine no weird symptoms...slight headache thats it which a complete 180 from the nausea and dry heaving and coughing I endured all day. Someone relate, help advise anything!!!!!! I'm seeing my doctor tomorrow get a blood test done. I guess what I want is for someone to tell me I'm pregnant and that its not in my head, that it wasn't a bad piece of meat that caused all this LOL...I dunno. I have never been like this ever..

Last edited by MyReward; October 11th, 2012 at 12:15 AM.
October 11th, 2012, 07:01 AM
britthx3's Avatar Regular
It sounds like your body is just readjusting to you being extremely sick. A lot of stress and not eating property can effect your period cycles. Good luck with your appointment.
October 11th, 2012, 08:13 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
I almost thought it was a stomach virus with the vomiting and diarrhea. But you never know since you are using the pull out method, it could be.

Good luck to you.

~Kristin~
October 11th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
You could be pregnant. If you were sick at your last normal period, you might have gotten a bit off track and ovulated later than normal. If that happened your negative tests might be a results of taking it too soon. Or maybe you are just adjusting from being sick like a PP said. Either way, good luck at your appt, and Keep us posted as to the outcome?

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
October 11th, 2012, 06:30 PM
So I went to the doctor and I took a urine test and it was negative. They took blood and ran test and I got a clean bill of health. I will get word on blood pregnancy test on Tuesday. I have zero symptoms today spotting is completely gone. I spotted for 3 days..but if I'm not pregnant than that was my period. Very strange.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search