TTC and Frustrated

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 25th, 2012, 05:22 AM
Regular
Good Morning just mommies and mommies to be. I'm new to the site however i found it through my multiple google seaches about ttc and pregnancy etc.... anyway, my husband and i have been ttc for over a year and this month i have been feeling af symptoms but no period. I had been waiting to take a hpt because of all the previous negative ones and didn't want to get my hopes up. I went of bc in august 2011 and had one period and then nothing until june 2012. Since june they have gotten more regular, around 33-35 days. I keep track on my phone and take my bbt and use opk. according to my phone i'm only 4 days late for af but she usually comes 2 or 3 days before my app says so i'm anywhere from 4-7 days late for AF. So i finally broke down and took a hpt this morning and of course it was a BFN. very dissapointing. My husband waited around to see the test before he went to work and i was very calm about it but as soon as he left i broke down. I don't want him to see how upset i get and i don't really want to be bawling around family and friends all the time cuz its not really "me", if that makes sense. I just don't know what to think.

Sorry this is such a long post, thought when i started " i'll make it short sweet and to the point" well that didn't happen. lol
I know there are a lot of ladies in the same boat as me but it feels good to get it out there. I'd like to hear some input. Thanks
October 25th, 2012, 07:26 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
It is good that your cycles are becoming more regular. That will help with TTC for sure.

Is it possible you geared up to O but didn't? Do you have a link to your chart?

If you don't mind to spend the money, maybe get a couple of tests and do one every 2 or 3 days tillyou get a BFP or AF shows.

I hope you get answers soon, TTC and the TWW is frustrating enough without having to wait for days to see what happens, sorry

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
October 25th, 2012, 07:40 AM
Regular
Hi LauraTTCat42... It is def good..i was so excited when AF finally showed up in June because that meant that we could def start trying with at least a jumping off point. I do chart but i put it in an app on my phone. I def am going to get more tests today...i have spent a small fortune in tests...of all kinds. I have that AF feeling but no blood...i've been running to the bathroom like every couple hours to check to see if she showed up or not for the past week and a half and nothing.
October 25th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
awww I hate that you are in limbo. I hope you do get a BFP soon and that this whole TTC is just a faint memory.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
October 28th, 2012, 06:57 AM
I know the feeling, we've been ttc for almost a year and the BFNs get pretty old. I finally bought some internet cheapies so that I don't have to waste the money on tests lol! I found it helpful to talk to my doc at my monthly and she checked me every other day for a week to make sure I was showing signs of O. She also got me to start temping, which is helpful!

Tags
af late , emotional , frustrated , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search