Did you get cold symptoms?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 29th, 2012, 08:44 PM
Hi everyone!

So I'm about 10 DPO and I was wondering if anyone else experienced some cold symptoms?

I noticed a stuffy/runny nose and a slight sore throat at 8 DPO and now I feel completely fine 2 days later. Personally I never get sick so it was a little odd.

Did anyone here experience any cold symptoms early on?
November 29th, 2012, 09:18 PM
Beautiful Life!
Yep. With at least 2 of my four pregnancies. This time, I got a cold but so did everyone else, so I don't count it.

November 30th, 2012, 03:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Tinky
There was a post taling about cold symptoms and early on, I will go see if I can find it again and post the link for you.

Robert 17,
Heaven-Leigh 15
(TL 1.11.98)
(TR 10.26.06)
Raymond 5
Alexavier 3
Stoney 2
Korbyn 28 week miracle 5/17/13
November 30th, 2012, 05:09 AM
Anchored's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I had a sore throat when I woke up one day and it went away almost immediately. I have a stuffy nose still but no other cold symptoms with it. All my kids are sick but none of those symptoms at all so that kind of made me wonder

*Thank you to
*Kiliki* for my beautiful signature!*

November 30th, 2012, 05:15 AM
Yes, I too have experienced cold symptoms over the last few days. Mostly felt hot and cold, had sweats, headache and sore throat. I am 14dpo and AF i due today. I already took an old CBE test that was faulty cause the control line didnt come up until well after 10 mins. So now I am just patiently waiting for AF if she's coming. I have many EPS such as, bloating, abdominal cramping/discomfort, slightly sensitive/heavy boobs, exhaustion and slight nausea. I will be taking a FRER tomorrow morning if AF doesnt show up today (I hope she doesnt).
November 30th, 2012, 07:44 AM
kit.kat.81's Avatar Veteran
I didn't have early cold symptoms, but I've had non-stop stuffiness for several weeks now, starting around ~6 weeks. I did have a bad headache the day before my BFP.

November 30th, 2012, 09:13 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
I had the same stuffy type nose and stuff too. We had just had a cool front pass through so I thought it was maybe just the weather change, but the following week I got my BFP at 9DPO! Good luck to you.

~Kristin~

Tags
cold , early pregnancy , symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search