Spotting... well this is new to me

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2012, 06:09 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am 11dpo today (well it's night here now for me). I tested BFN this am and tonight around 7pm I went to the bathroom and noticed some faint orange spotting. Further investigation (TMI) found a little bit more. My cervix still seems to be completely closed , medium to high and feeling a little more squishy than this morning but only a little around where my cervix opening is (made it a little harder to find). So, completely confused and thinking wow if AF is coming now that is so not cool in the luteal phase scheme of things, I go and get a tampon so I can tell if it's AF super early and to see if it gets any heavier. Three and a half hours later there is a tiny bit of brown on one side and that's it. I assume it's brown now because the spotting probably stopped shortly after putting tampon in. I had cramping earlier and a little bit every now and then now.
So ladies, what in the blue heck is this? I have never had spotting around this time before so I'm completely in the dark. AF isn't due for 4 days Please help!

December 1st, 2012, 06:16 AM
Regular
Sounds like implantation bleeding to me! Some people don't get a BFP until 14-15dpo so fx and baby dust blown your way hun!
bella88 and KeLLiC09 like this.
December 1st, 2012, 06:18 AM
lol ugh another curve ball just when I thought I was out for the month... this better be a baby and if it is it definitely has mostly DH's genes
KeLLiC09 likes this.

December 1st, 2012, 06:37 AM
Veteran
sounds like implantation to me! looking forward to seeing your bfp! fx!
bella88 likes this.
December 1st, 2012, 06:45 AM
Oh Bella...FX for you that this is implantation
bella88 likes this.

My Ovulation Chart
December 1st, 2012, 08:03 AM
Veteran
Hoping its implantation for you!!!!
December 1st, 2012, 09:29 AM
Mummy to great girls
Sounds like implantation. I had that with my first...was due af in 4 days and sighted some spotting - a tiny amount - and then it dissapeared. I was absolutely certain that af was showing up a little early so I waited till I was 1 day late and tested and got my BFP with my DD. FX, I want this to be implantation bleeding for you! Keep us posted.
When are you testing again?
bella88 likes this.

December 1st, 2012, 01:27 PM
Well after the bfn i wasn't planning on testing again unless I was at least a whole day late... until now that is. I sure hope.my body has only tricked me into thinking I'm still in because I actually am XD. I have no idea when I should test anymore. Assuming it is implantation bleeding and I had it starting at around 7pm and had stopped by, say, 9 or 10 at the latest probably, when should I test. I only have one more test at home and I promised myself after last cycle if I run out of tests at home I won't buy a new one until I'm late. I seem to O at night time (ewcm on day of o that dries up by midday) and start AF at night time too (thought AF was gonna stay away last cycle but she showed up a bit later than I anticipated at 8 that night) so I guess it's only fair if i implant its at night as well lol. So when is the best time to test? I want to know as early as possible but not test so early that I get a bfn and not have another test in the house. I am cramping pretty bad this.morning and feel like AF is about to arrive. I'll be sad if that's the case because it means my.luteal phase will be three days shorter than last month so O'ing early and starting AF early sounds pretty bad to me. I'm under the impression that an 11 day luteal phase wouldn't mean the greatest when trying to find time for implantation. I don't want it to be AF :-(

December 1st, 2012, 01:37 PM
I'm getting red blood now, wasn't there earlier in the morning so this has just started. Not enough that I have had to get out of bed and do anything about it yet but maybe it IS af starting :'(. I am so confused and kinda upset and hope.my body isn't messing me around for nothing...

December 1st, 2012, 03:57 PM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
oh this is such a tricky one. I hate when you count yourself out, then something happens to give you hope, then something else happens and you feel out again. Its so tiring and confusing. With my last pregnancy, I had implantation bleeding at 9 dpo and it was one single instance of blood tinged mucous, only when i wiped...then I never bled again. I tested positive at 13 dpo, but sure I would have tested positive earlier...but i made a promise to DH not to test before AF was due.... good luck and keep us posted
bella88 likes this.

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
December 1st, 2012, 05:12 PM
It's looking like this is AF now :'(. Has picked up and is still going. What a stupid game this TTC rubbish is lol. So after a 31 day cycle last month with O on CD 17 and a 14 day LP, this month I have a 22 day cycle with O on CD 11 and an 11 day LP. I know it's pathetic after only two months but I feel like I'm broken lol. I had some pre pregnancy bloodwork done at the start of october and it showed mild hypothyroidism and I am supposed to go back to get it checked this month to see if it was a one off or if I have it. I hadn't thought further on it or wondered why they would test thyroid stuff until this morning I accidentally stumbled on some info regarding thyroid function and menstrual cycles and TTC. Now I feel like when I go back to check my thyroid levels later this month then it will show hypothyroidism. I know I have no real right to whinge when people have tried for so much longer than me but this cycle confusion sucks. I thought last month that even though we didn't catch the egg (timing was pretty ordinary anyways) I was grateful that O'd so quickly after 7 years on BCP and that that it would be pretty straight forward from there Sorry girls

lol "post quick reply"... more like post long obnoxious slow reply ripe with self loathing and premature whining about nothing XD. Granted I only feel that way when I do it, everyone else is entitled to a good whinge whenever they want hahaha
WaitinginNJ likes this.

December 1st, 2012, 05:19 PM
lol poor fertilityfriend is freaking out XD it has day 9, 10 and 11 as forecasted fertile days and days 12-16 as forecasted possible ovulation days for next cycle

Last edited by bella88; December 1st, 2012 at 06:40 PM.
December 1st, 2012, 07:32 PM
Faith=2xBlessed's Avatar PrettyCrispy Scrunchy Mom
Oh no bella im sorry well maybe youll get lucky and its not af..could be something else..gosh ttc suckss! Keep us updated girl
December 1st, 2012, 08:03 PM
Loving6's Avatar Formerly Loving4
I'm sorry,I know the heartbreak and hopes getting smashed all to well.I hope you get a beautiful BFP soon,real quick,this cycle!!!

Mom to Dustin Jr, Jarren, Nathan, Alivia, Ava, & Ariea

December 1st, 2012, 08:24 PM
I am sorry bella. This TTC thing really does suck, and I am only in cycle 2 of TTC as well. Fingers crossed you get a BFP in Dec.

My Ovulation Chart
December 1st, 2012, 08:57 PM
Mummy to great girls
TTC totally sucks. Hugs hun and keep us posted!

December 2nd, 2012, 06:22 AM
Pink or blue we welcome u
Oh Bella... I am so sorry and feel your pain..... I had just that one streak yesterday of light pinkish brown mixed with cm when I wiped and nothing else all day. I just woke up and wiped and there is light red not a lot but am sure its AF. Its so frustrating as I went from a possible chemical last month making it 30 day cycle to 28 this cycle and the one before that was 35 ahhhhhhhhhh I hate this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And now we are gonna take a break this month so I don't get preg as I would be due right around my cousins wedding and I am the matron of honor.... Waiting anxiously for jan cycle!
December 2nd, 2012, 07:24 AM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We will all get there soon! XO to all and baby dust by the truck loads!

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart

My Ovulation Chart
December 2nd, 2012, 06:14 PM
Oh well on to cycle 3 :-). I guess at least if I wasn't to get preg this cycle it was over much quicker than last cycle lol. It's def AF, super heavy today. On the upside, means that AF will hopefully be done with by the weekend :-) Kinda glad it came early now, at least it won't be gatecrashing xmas party and now I can have the free drinks with dinner and sip cocktails by the pool in a bikini and not have to wear underwear to bed right? XD

December 2nd, 2012, 07:06 PM
Faith=2xBlessed's Avatar PrettyCrispy Scrunchy Mom
Bella your so optimistic gl next cycle im rooting for you!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search