Pregnant or something else?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2012, 09:51 AM
Samantha- Loving my baby♥
Hello, I have been having some strange things going on lately. I have been on tri cyclen lo birth control pills for about 2 years now, but this month ive noticed that my lower abdomen is very hard to the touch when i am standing or sitting down-- not so noticeable when im laying down on my back. My period is expected tomorrow, but this is just eating away at me ! sorry for the but Ive also had some brownish-red discharge yesterday and the day before, but it has seemed to have stopped now. I was recently diagnosed about 4 months ago with IBS and I was wondering if I could be pregnant or could it be the IBS acting wonky? I would also like to add that besides the pill I am having unprotected sex. Any answers or opinions would be greatly appreciated!!

Thank you !
December 10th, 2012, 10:25 AM
When was your last period?
December 10th, 2012, 10:42 AM
My last period was November 16th (ended) , so it started on the 12th
December 10th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Veteran
Sounds like probably PMS Symptoms and the brownish/red discharge could have been pre-Af spotting? Could swing either way though..I hope it turns out the way you want!
December 10th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Thank you for your input ! It doesnt make sense to me why my stomach would be hard to the touch, though. Thats never happened before. If i dont end up getting my period ill take a hpt tomorrow, and if i do get it and the bloating stays ill go see my doctor . Ill let everyone know how it goes ! Thank you again
December 23rd, 2012, 05:31 PM
Its been awhile, guys. Sorry. I ended up getting my period on december 11th and it seemed normal . I went to my doctor and he advised a colonoscopy (to see if i have chrones or ulcerative colitis). But hasnt kept in contact yet ... My lower abdomen is STILL hard. Its been literally almost a month and the bloating and hard stomach has not gone away one bit. So, im not sure about pregnancy but im still very annoyed with this process. I was also wondering something else , has anyone been diagnosed with PCOS? And what were your symptoms ?? Because it runs in my family and im wonderi maybe if that is an options. thanks again everyone!
December 23rd, 2012, 06:17 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by novastar222 View Post
Its been awhile, guys. Sorry. I ended up getting my period on december 11th and it seemed normal . I went to my doctor and he advised a colonoscopy (to see if i have chrones or ulcerative colitis).
I'm TTC with Crohn's disease (I was diagnosed in '07), I'm here for you if you have any questions! Hope your colonoscopy shows nothing serious!

Tags
am i pregnant , hard stomach , ibs

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search