Crazy?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By LauraTTCat42

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Let me explain everything.
My last period was October 28th until November 4th, the boyfriend and I decided to drink a little the day my period ended and he ended up finishing inside of me. I am now 2 weeks and two days late for my period.
Last Christmas I got pregnant and lost the baby around 9 weeks so I know what it feels like to me to be pregnant. My boobs didn't hurt, I didn't even notice anything, my mom notices that I wa more moody that lately.
I realized I was six days late for my period.. Usually my boobs start to hurt right before my period and they didn't at all. I had cramps and a lot more caginal discharge but no period came.. I have a cyst on my ovary and it normally makes me around 2-5 days late. Nothing like this.
I'm never hungry anymore.. Nothing sounds good too me. I went to the mall and on our way there my whole body went numb like I had low blood sugar and was over heated I got super dizzy and almost passed out.. That has never happened to me before. Also, I've never been more than a week late for my period beside the time that I was pregnant and even then I still had some bleeding. (Doc said it was normal) now I'd be around six weeks along, I'm going to the bathroom more, I'm so moody, I cry over EVERYTHING. I crave pizza just like last time. Now my left breast is a little sore. But nothing major. I have taken about six tests and they have all been negative.. I really don't know what's going on.. I feel pregnant in my heart but the test say other wise.. Any advice or input from experienced ladies? Please (:
December 11th, 2012, 12:26 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
You mentioned a cyst, do you have PCOS? I ask because PCOS can mess with your insulin levels to a degree and can also affect the length of your cycles.

While it's not impossible to become pregnant so early in your cycle, it does seem your timing was a bit too soon in your cycle.

If you don't feel confident about the results of the HPT, you should go for a blood HCG test. It is probably the only way you can know for sure.
Kinethra likes this.

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting
December 11th, 2012, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraTTCat42 View Post
You mentioned a cyst, do you have PCOS? I ask because PCOS can mess with your insulin levels to a degree and can also affect the length of your cycles.

While it's not impossible to become pregnant so early in your cycle, it does seem your timing was a bit too soon in your cycle.

If you don't feel confident about the results of the HPT, you should go for a blood HCG test. It is probably the only way you can know for sure.
I don't have pcos, I just have a mild cyst that sometimes acts up. It has never made me so late before. I'm just wondering because my sister got pregnant the day her period ended. But I could be wrong about the time that I got pregnant as i have sex regularly and am not on birth control and I don't use condoms. I have a blood test scheduled for tomorrow morning!
December 11th, 2012, 12:59 AM
LauraTTCat42's Avatar Proud Host TTC-OM
Great about the blood test! Ask for a quantitative (beta HCG) and not a qualitative blood HCG, this way you can get an actual number and not just a yes or no answer.

Good luck, I hope you get the answer you are hoping for

Jun/July2012 - Cycle 11 started charting

Tags
confused , late af , pregnancy

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search