2WW( two week wait) symptoms Has anyone felt this before??

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Papasgirl
  • 3 Post By hopingfor2bri

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2012, 12:24 PM
So hi I am going crazy here I am feeling a million things at the same time. At little background my husband I having been trying to concieve for 5 years had to go on a 2 year break because I got sick. We were going to starting TTCING again starting January 2013 my ob/gyn said to call him the first day on my cycle and we are supposed to start clomid for the first time since I have PCOS (just lost 141 lbs). I have 34-35 day cycles on Christmas Eve I started to get some weird cramping so I decided to take a Clearblue Digital Ovulation Test and I got my first smiley face ever I never get positive ovulation test. I ovulated on cycle day 21 confirmed by temp and test. Since then this is what I have been feeling:

0 dpo- cramping, sharp pain on my left side
1 dpo- cramping, headaches, still pain on my left side, wet feeling down there
2 dpo- cramping, headaches, nausea (started late in the night), wet feeling down there, crazy dreams, the side of my boobs near my armpits little sore feels like I have been doing push ups.
3 dpo- light cramping, headaches, nausea, gassy pressure (omg it hurt) started late last night, insomina, crazy dreams, side of my boobs still alittle sore.
4 dpo- cramping finally getting better, still having headaches but they are getting better, nausea still on and off, i am so moody and tired I just want to stay in bed and sleep but I lay down and my stomach feels like a rollercoaster and the dreams are insane.

Please help I have never felt like this ever i dont even get cramps when I get my period or sore boobs. Sore for anything tmi but I dont know if this is natural or not? Am I going to get a bfp? Thank you!
December 28th, 2012, 03:26 PM
Papasgirl's Avatar Down Syndrome Pregnancy
it all sounds very promising. Did you time sex correctly? If so, you have a good chance. I can't wait to find out...good luck
MIPRIMERBEBE1 likes this.

Baby Girl Anastasia is my Rainbow!! Diagnosed with T21...
We will journey together
December 28th, 2012, 05:27 PM
Thank you! Well we bd'd on cycle day 13, 15, 19, 20, 21 i temp this month and kept track just so we could give the doctor a better estimate of things next month. It would be amazing if we would get a bfp this month that would be the best Christmas gift ever.
December 28th, 2012, 10:05 PM
hopingfor2bri's Avatar Super Mommy
Wow 5 years you are one strong woman!! And 141 pounds!! That's amazing you should really be proud of that. I had gastric bypass and it took me 3 years to shed the 158 extra pounds I had gained in 2years. It's wonderful but the extra skin makes it hard to enjoy, hope it's better for you. But on to your question. First let me say you did everything right opks( cb digi is the best btw) and temping and your bd schedule was great O-2,0-1 and O day which is perfect and I think makes ff if you have VIP membership give you a excellent for a score. If you are using fertility friend you should hurry and post a few more posts so you can add a link. So as for your symptoms.. Right now any and all symptoms are due to the presence of progesterone in your body and unfortunately not pregnancy. Since you have pcos you probably have not had too many of these 2wws with symptoms but welcome to the wonderful world of symptom spotting. It's normal to have increased cervical mucous,breast tenderness,fatigue etc. These are all caused by progesterone which dominates the second half of your cycle, but it is very promising that your progesterone levels are high enough to give you such strong symptoms bc high progesterone is necessary to have a normal length luteal phase and support a pregnancy. Implantation takes place anywhere from 6-12dpo days 7-9 being the most common. Implantation is necessary for hcg to start being produced and start symptoms directly related to being pregnant. So to summarize it sounds like it's all very promising you ovulated on your own and are producing a high enough level of progesterone to make very notable symptoms now the waiting game starts. If your symptoms increase by 10dpo and continue through to 13 or 14 dpo and your temps stay high then you should test. Don't test too early as you may get upset unnecessarily. After implantation it takes about 72hr for enough hcg to create a pos test and even then it may be light. You have an amazing story and a lot of promising signs for this cycle. I wish there was a way to tell at 4dpo whether there is a good chance but there really isn't . Please KUP and join the ttc or ttc 6months plus board there are a lot of women who can answer all your questions and we all know how agonizing the 2ww is. Thoughts and prayers going to you that the new year brings a bfp!! Hth xoxxo Bri
bella88, cutenurse24 and Tinky like this.
Brianna- Mommy to DS, Brayden Chase 09/01/06 TTC#2

December 28th, 2012, 10:50 PM
That you so much Bri people call me Tye I do use FF during my cycle this month the doctor took blookwork I forgot to mention that sorry my brain is like gone but all my hormones were perfectly normal is that normal for someone with PCOS. My doctor was super excited about that i thought he was going to hug me he knows my husband and I really want to have a baby. This was a strong cycle for me tmi but i bleed like my friends usually my cycles are so light i dont even need a pad a pantyliner is good enough. Thats super awesome for weight loss I did gastric bypass in 2005 but i gained all the weight back and more with some meds a doctor prescribed. The doctor did a transvaginal ultrasound on the 12th and he said that it looks like a follicle was growing on my left he said it was 4cm i dont know if thats good so early I dont know how fast they grow. I am glad about any symptoms thank you I thought my body was just going crazy. Is it normal to have problems sleeping?? i didnt sleep good last night and i tried to go to bed today but i keep having to go to the bathroom. I thought maybe i had a UTI but i take cranberry supplement and drink my daily water requirement.
December 28th, 2012, 11:35 PM
You have probably had such light bleeding in the past bc your cycles were often annovulatory and therefore with no egg release etc there wasn't much for your body to shed. I think your hormones seem like they have regulated based on the symptoms you are currently having so this cycle sounds normal but with pcos it can vary from month t month but hopefully your bod is regulating after the weight loss. Progesterone is what causes the frequent urination until the second trimester when the baby is starting to put pressure on the bladder until then it is hormonally related so frequent urination is common in the 2ww which is why it is so hard to determine if you are pregnant bc the symptoms are the same. Insomnia is also common due to excitement stress and hormones it sounds like you are having a promising cycle and even if it doesn't end in a bfp try to be happy that your body is doing what it is supposed to do and from what I've heard yes a 4cm folli is very good so you likely ovulated from that ovary. Congrats on ovulating that's half the battle.

December 29th, 2012, 01:03 AM
I am super greatful to God just to ovulate you would think I got a bfp when I saw that smiley face my husband and I hugged and cried. I know losing the weight has helped and everyones prayers. And thank you for the comforting words. I never knew ovulation would feel like this now I know May ask about you ? I havent had nasuea in a few hours which feels better. I have always had insomnia i have to take ambien but my body over powered the pill because I havent fallin asleep yet. I took it at 11:30 I think so I am waiting now.
December 30th, 2012, 12:51 PM
Any meds that induce sleep have a window where once you feel the onset of the pill you need to go to sleep otherwise you can get a second wind and have trouble falling asleep but if you are ttc and temping I would be careful using ambien as it may affect your temps. Hope you are feeling better and gl with testing

December 30th, 2012, 11:53 PM
I was feeling alittle better yesterday cramps went down only get nasuea if i dont eat ever 3-3 1/2 hours
Right now I am 7 dpo and my pee has been clear or super light yellow because of all the water I drink I feel like i am dying of thirst 24/7 now after temping i have to drink water. TMI but i just went to the bathroom and it looks like i dropped little bits of lotion in my pee i took a opk when i saw that and now bam! positive opk what heck i 100% no doubt ovulated on CD21 and now my cramps are gone but i have lower back to replace it lol every i await a new symptom. Its amazing alittle crazy all the things you feel during this time. Its not fun but I am happy that it brings hope. Loving it I know its crazy but I do.
January 1st, 2013, 11:41 PM
SUPPPPPPPPEEERRRRR Positive opk in under a minute a few minutes ago what the heck is that???????????????
January 2nd, 2013, 09:43 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
First off, Congrats on losing so much weight! That is amazin!g For many women, a significant weight loss can have a dramatic and positive effect on their fertility...it sounds like this may be the case for you!!

I think you need to take a pregnancy test Everything sounds so insanely promising! I hope this is your month!!

Proud mama to Audrina (10-10-2011) & Bryden (09-19-2014)

January 2nd, 2013, 11:19 AM
Thank you so much Urchin I will keep you all posted
January 2nd, 2013, 05:05 PM
sethsgirl's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Lurking here, I think you should take a test too! And congrats on your weight loss, that is amazing!! Best of luck, fingers crossed for you!!

Colleen proud mommy to DS (8/2009), DS (6/2011), and DD (7/2013)

January 2nd, 2013, 05:42 PM
thank u sethsgirl i am tomorrow morning
January 2nd, 2013, 09:01 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Congrats on your weight loss!!! Your symptoms definitely sound promising!!! Look forward to an update from you.

January 3rd, 2013, 12:42 AM
Congratulations Sethsgirl .

Tags
2ww , metformin , pcos , symptoms

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search