Spotting 5 DPO Question

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Urchin

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2013, 11:19 AM
Hi I am a board lurker but have never posted before. I need your advice because I am going kind of crazy and at this point might have actually broken my google I have used it so much. I have been trying to conceive for about two and a half years now. My fiance and I BD'd on December 27th and 28th and I believe I O'd on either one of those days (I am usually like clockwork with my lady time, 27 days exactly) On January 3rd I went to the restroom and there was bright red blood (sorry tmi) on the tp when I wiped then the following days I was bloated, gassy, fatigued, and crampy kind of like when i get my period. Nothing came, it is now about 12 dpo and i feel fine. Still alittle bloated but otherwise fine.

My progesterone was tested back in april so I don't think it is a hormonal imbalance but 5 or 6 dpo seems alittle early for implantation bleeding. I also just figured if I was prenant woudnt there be other signs? My breast don't hurt at all, most people that seems to be the first sign. I am trying not to get my hopes up but it is impossible and this has NEVER happened to me before I mean even when i was 13 i was regular. I know I should just take a prenancy test but I am not due until Sunday to get my lady time and I guess I am just nervous I am going to get another negative. Has anyone else ever experienced this?
January 9th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Urchin's Avatar Loving every minute.
If you're about 12DPO you should easily get a positive now! I would say that your symptoms sound very promising! 6dpo is pretty good timing for implantation to occur.

And don't worry about your lack of symptoms...the month that I got pregnant, was the month I had ZERO out of the norm symptoms!

Good luck and please keep us updated. I hope this is your BFP!

January 9th, 2013, 12:01 PM
KellJoO's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
They say IB happens usually 7-12 DPO, but it wouldn't be out of the question for it to happen earlier or later. So in your case that very well could have been IB.

And at 12DPO, you could get a BFP, so don't be too afraid to test. Or, you could wait until you are closer to AF. If you had IB that early- and you are pregnant, you should get a BFP by now!

GOOD LUCK & KUP
Cautiously Expecting #1

IT'S A GIRL!!!

One Angel in Heaven lost @ 6Weeks 2/7/2013
January 9th, 2013, 01:29 PM
Thank you guys for your responses, I think I will test tomorrow morning and let you know what the out come is. cross your fingers!
January 12th, 2013, 02:09 AM
Mrs. Harris's Avatar Praying for #2
Update?

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search