Pregnant? Any advice? I'm going nuts!!

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2013, 03:00 PM
Hey guys, I'm new to this site..I have always had irregular periods but have never skipped a whole month except with my first pregnancy. I skipped my period in December and am due in 3 days for my next one. I'm REALLY hoping I'm pregnant...let me give all the details and maybe see what everyone thinks? Thanks in advance!

I had my period from Nov 17-22..was fertile 11/26-11/30 & ovulated 12/1 and had sex every day
December 9,11,12,13, & 14 I had light pink spotting, not even enough to wear a panty liner, and my period was due the 15..never got it..took a HPT on Dec. 19 and it was negative.
I haven't tested since then because we have been trying for so long, its heartbreaking to not see a BFP.
As I said, my period is due on the 12th (in 3 days)..
my boobs have been sore for the past week, I've had headaches almost everyday, my sleep pattern is totally turned upside down, lower back pain and cramps in my hips, I have crazy dreams and if I have to pee, I HAVE to go then..I don't know if I'm hoping to be pregnant so bad that I'm imagining everything or if it's possible!
I know I need to take another HPT, but before I get my hopes up...I was just wondering if its even possible or should I just wait to see if I get my next period? Thanks in advance for your help! Baby dust to everyone TTC and well wishes!
January 9th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Veteran
Hi there - you very well could be pregnant! I know how it feels to get your hopes up and then see a BFN; however, the truth of the matter is, you have two options, wait a little longer to see if AF shows and if she doesn't either buy a hpt or schedule a doc's visit! Either way, best of luck to you and your Sign. Other!!!! I'm hoping for your BFP!!!
January 9th, 2013, 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_BrownSugr View Post
Hi there - you very well could be pregnant! I know how it feels to get your hopes up and then see a BFN; however, the truth of the matter is, you have two options, wait a little longer to see if AF shows and if she doesn't either buy a hpt or schedule a doc's visit! Either way, best of luck to you and your Sign. Other!!!! I'm hoping for your BFP!!!
^^I was really thinking & hoping the same thing! if so, I'd be a little more than 7 weeks..my honey is coming home tonight from working out of town..I'm hoping for a BFP as a welcome home present
Thanks for your reply Sweet_Brown
January 10th, 2013, 08:01 AM
Regular
Quote:
Originally Posted by kdotbare View Post
^^I was really thinking & hoping the same thing! if so, I'd be a little more than 7 weeks..my honey is coming home tonight from working out of town..I'm hoping for a BFP as a welcome home present
Thanks for your reply Sweet_Brown
Good luck to you and lets us know what happens and how your honey took the news.
January 12th, 2013, 03:02 AM
Mrs. Harris's Avatar Praying for #2
Did you test?

Tags
am i pregnant , help pregnant? ttc , hpt , negative hpt , ttc

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search