What just happend?

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By WaitinginNJ
  • 1 Post By bella88

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2013, 04:42 PM
Hello girls,

Just curious to see if this ever happend to any of you girls...here it goes.
In November i had a long period from NOV. 21st -DEC. 3rd ( i have irregular periods)
on NOV. 9th, 14th & 16th we had sex. On DEC. 24th i started having cramps and spotted for the day.
on Christmas AF came :/ again, but this time it only lasted a dec. 25 - dec. 30th and thats unusual
for me..i usually last 2 weeks. this time it was very painful cramps and very very sorry! heavy red, clots. for 2 -3 days i stayed in bed after work with a heating pad cause i couldnt take the cramps. after that was done we had sex on 30th, 31st, 1st &6th. we arent trying but we arent preventing it either.
now i feel some cramps but very mild not too painful. what could this mean? any advice would be nice..thanks for taking your time.
January 9th, 2013, 05:34 PM
WaitinginNJ's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Could be ovulation? Just a guess...
Davis720 likes this.

RIP Julianna Rose-Marie Tyreesa
June 6, 2014

My Ovulation Chart
January 10th, 2013, 12:55 AM
bella88's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It could possibly be ovulation? I get cramps for a few days leading up to O, mostly on the day before and day of and a backache on O day sometimes as well. What is your CM like at the moment?
Do you say your period usually lasts for two weeks? I'm not sure that a period for two weeks is a good thing to be normal. Maybe it might be worth getting checked out?

January 10th, 2013, 09:12 AM
CM is cervical mucus right? on the 6th when we did do the deed..I had that on that day and we did the deed later on..yesterday i had cramps but i dont anymore they're gone..It kinda felt like AF was coming but it went away..im not feeling that anymore.
I have irregular periods doctors said I should get back on exercising and eating healthy.
January 10th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Yeah it is. what kind of cm did you have on that day sorry? It could be your period on its way too. I hope you get answers soon

January 10th, 2013, 11:58 AM
could it possibly be implantation cramps? it would be soon to take a pregnancy test right?
January 10th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Yeah it could be that too lol. Would be nice if all the symptoms of one thing couldn't mean a million and one other things as well! If it is implantation cramping you should be good to test in 2-3 days
WaitinginNJ likes this.

January 11th, 2013, 10:40 AM
right!? lol if only..ughh. I thought by the first try things would happen, but it takes longer than I thought. haha Girls that can become pregnant right away, God bless them

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search