I believe I'm pregnant but I tested negative

Forum: Am I Pregnant

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To Am I Pregnant LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 13th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Please someone help me.

I know none of you can tell me for sure but I'd like to hear opinions on if people think I am and also stories of false negatives.
My last period started december 17, on december 30 I had protected sex (male condom) but the condom broke before he came and he ended up cumming inside me. I do not know when I ovulated, but my cycles are pretty regular so it should have been sometime around when we had sex. I am now 1 day until AF is due. I tested yesterday (2 days before my missed period) and I got a negative.
about 6 to 7 days ago I had bloating and light cramping which is not normal for me. (I have pms but usually I do not have any pms symptoms, espically not that early in my cycle) The cramps lasted a day and a half and were followed by a sharp pain in my lower stomach. the day after this happened my nipples started to become sore and get more sore each day. (not my whole breast just my nipples) I'm extremely fatigued and moody. I cry about everything. I am a cigarette smoker and they havent appealed to me in the last week. my appetite has changed and ive had none stop butterflies in my stomach.

I just feel pregnant. I plan to test again in a week if AF doesn't show. But for now, opinions?

Last edited by FeelingPregnant23; January 13th, 2013 at 11:21 AM.
January 13th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Beautiful Life!
I say your symptoms sound right for pregnancy. The only way to know for sure though is to see if AF shows, and if not take another test. It may still be too early. KUP! Good Luck!

Tags
am i pregnant

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search